"food!"

you woke up late, like very late. you woke up at 2 pm. you were really hungry as well. you fell asleep before dinner was ready the night before. so you ran downstairs and went into the fridge. but, there was nothing that sparked your interest. so you went to the pantry, and you started searching for something to eat. someone walked up behind you, "what are you looking for love?" it was your mama. "food! i'm hungry" she picked you up and sat you on the counter. "how about i make you something?" you shook your head, very hard to tell her you wanted her to cook something up. "what about a pizza?" you nodded your head once again. "alright, do you want to watch tv while it bakes?" you nodded your head and ran to the couch and turned on the tv. you started watching your favorite show of all time, the amazing world of gum-ball. "y/n, your pizza is ready" you ran to a chair and sat down, with the help of your mama of course. she gave you a plate and you ate the slices, very quickly. "someone was hungry, weren't they?" "yes i was" you got down. "mama? can we watch a movie?" "of course, what movie are you thinking?" she picked you up and started walking to her room. "uhh- oh oh! finding nemo!" "i suppose we can watch that" she sat you down and turned on the movie. about 30 minutes into the movie, you were asleep in your mothers lap.