✲*'*●𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊●*¨'*✲

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

Maya headed back to her girlfriend's house, heart heavy with grief, betrayal, and remorse.

No more Kazi, no more Kingpin; given that she had killed both of them.

A file was held in her right palm as she trudged up the stairs of the apartment, reaching the doorstep that a plaque of metal that read: Daria Peterson.

Maya and Daria had been going out for as long as they could remember.

Despite Daria being a nonbinary (and went by she/they), Maya seemed to be so much in love with her to care. When Maya had heard Daria open up about it, she assured her that she still loved her the same. 'You and my Maya? I don't see any problem with that,' Kingpin had said when Maya introduced Daria to him. Kazi too had been supportive of them.

After two swift knocks on the door, the door swung open and Maya felt herself smile, despite the guilt clawing at her heart.

"Hi," Daria smiled at her girlfriend, taking a step forward to peck her lips in greeting and Maya returned it gladly, tucking a piece of her hair behind her girlfriend's ear.

Maya pulled back, holding up the file, "Got what you needed," she signed to her, pushing the file into her hands and walking into the apartment.

Closing the door, Daria went through the file, seeing Y/N's pictures and details, following Maya through her peripheral vision.

"You think she'll want to see me?" she twisted her lips into a frown, staring down at the file of Y/N that Maya had put up with all the information she could gather.

"You're her sibling,"  Maya signed to her, leaning forward for a moment to kiss her cheek reassuringly, "Of course, she will,"

"Half-sibling,"  Daria corrected, signing back to her with a quirk of her eyebrows, reminding that she was a result of a short-term relationship Edward had with her mother before he disappeared altogether without a trace.

"Same thing,"  Maya rolled her eyes.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

★I know you guys are like "wtf, omg," lmao

I know you guys are like "wtf, omg," lmao. Dw, I'll be connecting this part to Shang-Chi 2, which (if I'm not wrong) is in the works, and I will write a sequel to this book after the second movie is out.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 ➣ {𝕤•𝕔} ❘ [𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌-𝖈𝖍𝖎 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗] 🎉