˗ 𝜏𝜀𝜋ˏ ˋ 𝐹𝛥𝑀𝐼𝐿𝛹 𝐷𝐼𝛱𝛱𝛴𝛤 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

Y/N was walking down the hallway of Shang-Chi's house, given that Wenwu raised her along with his own children. She slowed her steps when she heard the whips of a rope cutting through the air, followed by muffled grunts of effort.

Y/N turned towards the door, behind which the noises were being heard, and pushed it open as silently as possible.

Inside the room was Shang-Chi's sister, using a rope dart to perform a routine that she had seen Shang-Chi perform with the Death Dealer's guide.

Y/N had tried to use it but given up when she didn't catch onto it after several tries. She was more fluent with a sword, which no one had used until her.

"Xialing?!" Y/N gasped and the little girl spun around with wide eyes, one end of the rope dart fell to the ground with a silent clatter, "That was amazing! How'd you do that? "

"You won't tell anyone, will you?" she questioned weakly, pride filling her at the compliment, and at the same time worry entered her mind, not knowing how her father would react.

"I won't," Y/N promised, letting her eyes fall on the rope, "Unless you teach me how to use that,"

"Alright," Xialing grinned.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

All of them had been escorted into the helicopter. Xialing sat beside her father while Y/N sat between her best friends in awkward and tense silence.

Katy watched Shang-Chi peeked down at the residence he had been raised; the place that he had dreaded visiting as he wanted all of that behind him. Y/N too had an uncomfortable expression as she kept fiddling with the sleeves of her shirt.

The helicopter touched down on the ground; the door opened and Wenwu let the four out one by one. The assassins of the Ten Rings had lined up and Wenwu presented his son forward, the rest standing close behind.

"My son is home," Their father announced with pride.

Everyone bowed down to them as though they were royalty as Y/N and Xialing exchanged a wary look.

"Take the girls to their room," He ordered one of his men. Shang-Chi was led off by his father as Katy stayed close to Y/N and Xialing, walking behind a man who lead them to her the latter's room.

∘₊✧──────────────────✧₊∘

Y/N had explained her Elemental power to Katy as she finally decided to come clean. She told about how her father had devoted himself to evil methods to achieve power and how her mother and Shang-Chi's mother defeated him.

Xialing then told about how Y/N then moved onto her house and was raised alongside Shang-Chi and Xialing, adding to their happiness. But their high spirits were short-lived as both their mothers died.