˗ 𝜏𝜔𝜀𝜋𝜏𝜑-𝑓𝜎𝜇𝑟ˏ ˋ 𝑊𝛳𝛱𝐺 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

A few days later, Y/N, Katy, and Shang-Chi returned to San Francisco to carry on with their lives. The trio met up with Soo and John and began to explain about the Ten Rings, Wenwu, the village of Ta Lo, and how they all defended it against the Dweller-in-Darkness.

"I seriously thought we were going to die," Katy carried on when it was her turn, "And I'd only learned how to shoot a bow, like, a day earlier, now I'm on a battlefield, killing all these Soul Suckers with Shaun's aunty, who's this awesome, magical Kung Fu goddess and Y/N's uncle, who was this elemental expert—"

"And I'm hanging on to The Great Protector with my sister at this point, trying not to get eaten by the Mega Soul Sucker," Shang-Chi joined in

"And I on the other hand was about to get by the very same Mega Soul Sucker's tentacle as the Great Defender was also struggling against it," Y/N added importantly.

"Oh, the Mega Soul Sucker was such a nasty bitch," Katy agreed with a shake of her head.

"Yeah. It was trying to eat our dragon's soul," Shang-Chi explained, "And was trying to choke Y/N's phoenix to death and feed it to the other monsters,"

"Which would have allowed it to destroy the entire universe,"

The duo across from the three listened in confusion with a utter looks of disbelief on their faces, mouthing the words 'dragon' and 'phoenix' with a muddled nod when the trio elaborated.

"Yeah,"

"I only had one arrow left, and all I could hear in the back of my mind was my mom's voice saying, 'Just take the shot, you little mooch!' And so, I aimed right for the Sucker's throat and I let her fly," Katy continued, waving off your reminder.

"She hit it dead on," Y/N added proudly and Shang-Chi nodded in confirmation.

"And then Y/N's phoenix came in and clawed its neck," Katy motioned her hand on the air dramatically.

"And then the dragon teamed up with the phoenix,"

"It was so cool. And then Shaun used the Ten Rings while Y/N used her powers to do this crazy Kamehameha fireball that exploded the thing and they saved the world," Katy finished her story, turning to beam at her best friends at her sides.

"Yeah, we, uh, lost some good people that day," Shang-Chi grimaced for a moment, "But we made it,"

"We made it," Y/N repeated, sparing him a glance when she felt him interlace their hands together under the table.

"Are you done mocking me?" Soo raised an eyebrow at the three.

"Oh, no. We're not mocking you," Katy assured her truthfully.

"So where is this sister of yours?" she asked Shang-Chi.

"She's back at my dad's compound, shutting down his operations," he replied.