˗ 𝜋𝜄𝜋𝜀ˏ ˋ 𝑇𝐻𝛴 𝑆𝛴𝐶𝛳𝛱𝐷 𝛥𝑀𝐵𝑈𝑆𝐻 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

Shang-Chi sat in an office, guards around him as he tended to his bleeding nose from the fight. Xialing walked in with a proud smirk set on her face from her victory.

"You run this place?" He looked up at his sister, resting his elbow on his knee.

"I own it," She clarified.

The door opened with a beep and Shang turned to see Y/N and Katy being escorted into the office by Jon Jon, both were busy counting a large stack of money with wide grins.

"Where'd you get all that money?" Shang-Chi questioned, making them look up with a startled expression, "Did you bet against me?

"No," Katy defended weakly while Y/N winced and passed the money to her. She took it into her hands and stuffed the money in her Fanny pack.

Y/N walked over to Shang-Chi and eyed his injured nose, which had now stopped bleeding, "I thought you'd give him than a bleeding nose," she sat on the bench next to him, facing her childhood friend.

Xialing looked up at her with a smug expression, "Well, I didn't want to injure him too much. Otherwise, you'd worry and fret over him," she taunted, making her roll her eyes.

"Hi, Xialing. I'm Katy," she introduced herself, "You're, like, such a badass. Everything that you do is, like, so cool. That was really cool," she rambled with excitement, sitting down beside Y/N.

"I like your pants," She nodded at Katy, taking note of the bright lime green sweatpants she had worn.

"Thank you," Katy glanced down at it happily, "Thanks. Yeah,"

"What do you want?" Xialing got straight to business, turning her attention back to her brother.

"The Ten Rings ambushed us in San Francisco," Shang-Chi replied.

"I saw the video,"

"They took my pendant, and Y/N's fang too,"

Xialing turned to Y/N for confirmation, walking around the desk, who nodded, "They're gonna come for yours next,"

"I don't know what he wants with them, but we both know it can't be good," Shang-Chi added as she reached up to hold her own necklace in her grasp.

Xialing leaned back against her desk before speaking again, "You know what he said to me when he left?" she spoke to Katy, "'I'll be back in three days.'," she scoffed, "And after three days, I went to our mom's shrine and waited. Three days turned into a week, a week turned into a month. And then Y/N left. But I knew she wouldn't come because she told me. And finally, a month turned to six years. That's how long it took me to realize I didn't need him anymore,"

She turned to her brother with a stern, confident gaze, "I built this place on my own. I didn't need you then, and I don't need you now,"

Then why would you send us the postcard?" Shang-Chi interrogated in confusion.