˗ 𝜏𝜔𝜀𝜋𝜏𝜑-𝜏𝘩𝑟𝜀𝜀ˏ ˋ 𝐷𝑊𝛴𝐿𝐿𝛴𝛤-𝐼𝛱-𝐷𝛥𝛤𝐾𝛱𝛴𝑆𝑆 ˎˊ ˗

⍣ ೋ

⍣ ೋ

The Protector swam along the top of the water, making a beeline towards the battle in the village. A bright glow came from the water as it started to lift under the dragon.

The Defender was flying above the dragon, its eyes glowing orange as the land began to tremble under its control.

The Dweller-in-Darkness was closing in quickly; the villagers stopped mid-action when they noticed the creature get closer to them.

A row of riverbank shot upwards, blocking the Dweller and hitting it across its face. The water of the lake plashed up, pushing the Dweller away from the village with the dragon and phoenix circling and controlling the water and land respectively.

The thick gigantic ropes of water caged the Dweller-In-Darkness in a tornado. Y/N (on the Defender) and Xialing and Shang-Chi watched as the creature struggled and screeched out helplessly.

But their high hopes were shot down when a flock of soul-sucking creatures headed towards the head of the clan, each one dropping orbs and spheres of souls into the open jaws of the Dweller, that they had collected by massacring the majority of the fighters in Ta Lo.

Veins of bright purple ran down the Dweller's exuberant, swollen throat, each soul powering it up.

Ducking its head down, the Dweller spread its wings wide, breaking against the tornado of water with a sinister roar, this time more powerful.

Growling menacingly, the Dweller headed straight for the dragon and the phoenix, ready to take on two of them.

The three being met in the middle, knocking off Y/N, Shang-Chi, and Xialing off the Defender and Protector respectively.

Shang-Chi grabbed onto the dragon's fur with the help of the Rings, while Xialing held on with her rope and dagger.

One of the tails of the Defender caught Y/N in time, but before she could get onto it, a large group of soul suckers crowded over the Defender, forcing its large beak open.

A tentacle of the Dweller in Darkness wrapped around the phoenix, while a few of them held the dragon in place claws opening its jaw.

"If it gets both our dragon's and phoenix's souls, it will be unstoppable!" Guang Bo warned Katy and she nodded in understanding.

The Dweller inhaled deeply, each breath, drawing out the dragon's soul closer and from its body while the huge number of soul-suckers did the same on the Defender.

"Aim for the throat!" All of the archers prepared to shoot, but before they had been given the order Guang Bo was swooped up by a creature, soul being snatched off his body in the blink of an eye.

Katy gasped at the horror she had witnessed, moving forward to look down at the corpse of Guang Bo. Gulping, she looked around herself, holding onto her bow, and hurried away to take cover.