Chapter 2- Civil War

A Film by Peter Parker

Peter Parker records a busy highway as he sits in the car with Happy Hogan, Tony Stark's bodyguard. "New York. Queens. It's a rough borough, but, hey, it's home." Peter narrates in a deep voice.

"Who are you talking to?" Happy asks.

Peter then points the camera to Happy, who was driving. "No one. Just making a little video of the trip." He says in a normal voice.

"You know you can't show it to anyone." Happy says.

"I can show it to my sister, Maddi. She knows I'm Spider-Man." Peter says.

"Fine you can show it to your sister, but no one else." Happy says. "Why are you narrating in that voice?"

"Because it's fun." Peter replies.

"Fun." Happy mutters. An annoyed look crosses his face as he puts on his sunglasses.

"So, uh, why do they call you Happy?" Peter asks. Happy presses a button and raises the limo's partition. Not long after, Peter and Happy arrive at an airport where a private jet was waiting for them.

"Come on. I'm not carrying your bags. Let's go." Happy says as he and Peter get out of the car.

"Hey, should I go to the bathroom before?" Peter asks.

"There's a bathroom on it." Happy says.

Once they get inside the plane, Peter notices that there was no one flying the plane and it was flying itself.

"No pilot? That's awesome." Peter says. "Maddi, you're gonna be so jealous when I show you this."

Peter sits down across from Happy, directly facing him. "Is that where you're gonna sit?" Happy asks.

"Yeah." Peter replies.

"Is this your first time on a private plane?" Happy asks.

"My first time on any plane." Peter says.

Happy moves away to sit in another seat. "Should it...should it...should it be making that noise?" Peter asks.

Later, Peter points the camera to himself. "Hey, Maddi, check this out." He whispers. He puts a finger to his lips and makes a shushing sound. He does an up close shot of Happy's face as he sleeps. He was snoring loudly. Happy jerks awake when he hears Peter laughing, causing the whole frame to shake.