Lovette&Leia gxg 🧸

Lovette's pov

Sighing for the nth time in a minute, leaning my head against the window, watching as the trees pass the car. I felt eager to get back home to my family, friends and pack.

I moved away four years ago since my grandma wasn't feeling well. It was just me, my dad and my twin brothers so there was no way we all could go, and furthermore my dad was a important figure in our pack. So since I was turning 18 in few days, I offered to go and take care of my grandma. After few hours of negotiating with my dad, he agreed to let me go. On the same day I said goodbye to my friends, family and others and left. Month ago my grandma passed away naturally. I stayed for a month to arrange her the appropriate funeral and such.
And now I'm coming back. I was 22 and way more grown up when I had left.
I felt intrigued and nervous to see if my mate was in our pack or they were from another pack.

"We've arrived miss, that would be $37" the taxi driver said, halting me away from my thoughts. I hum to myself, going trough my bag to find my wallet and handing the taxi driver the proper amount of money. "Thank you~" I smile, exiting the car with my luggage. The taxi sped off the next second, leaving me outside of my old pack house. Soon enough the large, wooden front doors were yanked open harshly, my dad and brothers standing there with the widest smiles on their faces.

"Lovette!!" Luis and Seth yelled in unison, sprinting down the wooden stairs to me, attacking me with their hugs. I giggled, wrapping my arms around my 16 year old twin brothers, sniffling. "I missed you two idiots" I whisper, detaching myself from them to see their faces. "We missed you too" Seth grinned, ruffling my hair. Next dad came down the steps with visible tears falling from his eyes, opening his arms for me to leap in. Which I did. I snuggled in my dads embrace, hugging him close.

"We missed you so much, pup~" he rubbed comforting circles on my back, pecking the top of my head. "So did I, pops" I sarcastically giggled at the name I called my dad, it bringing back so many memories. After a while we pulled back from the hug, smiling at each other. "Let's head inside and talk, I have so much to tell you" my dad said excitedly, taking my luggage and walking ahead of me up the stairs. My brothers push me slightly forward to follow our dad, then walking after him inside.

"Is that you, Lovette?!" I heard the cheery but cranky voice of miss jules, the packs oldest member. I turn over to her, smiling. "Good seeing you too, miss jules~" I wave at her, walking after Luis. We entered the living room, taking our seats on the couch. "Sooo~ what has happened?" Before my dad could answer Seth blurred out like the loud mouth he is. "There's a new Alpha!" He said enthusiastically, earning a slap from his brother. "What happened to Daniel?" I ask, referring to the man I called Alpha and the man who was my dads best friend.

"He handed the title down to his daughter, feeling as she was ready enough to take responsibility for the pack. Daniel retired and moved few miles away with his mate" this time my dad answered. I made a 'o' with my mouth, nodding my head at his response. "Be careful, she's super scary.." Luis whispered, looking around before opening his mouth. I laugh, shaking my head. "You're scared of everyone and everything, that's why you're not a hunter or the beta of the Alpha" he looked offended by my comment, placing his hand over his chest and gasping dramatically.

"He is kind of right. You should watch your mouth around her. She's known to snap at few of the pack members" my dad added honestly, implying to the fact that I always spoke out. "I will pops" just as I was about to ask another question, Lupe begun frantically yelping, whining and crying to be freed out of the blue. My dad picked out on my situation, seeing that I wasn't alert or focusing.

"What is it, Lupe?" I ask my wolf, needing answers for her sudden outburst.
"I don't know.. but something seems coming, and I want to get closer!" She answered me in a panicked manner, continuing to yelp.

Then a sudden gush of sweet smell reached my nose, making Lupe act out more. It smelled like plain Vanilla, but the smell was so addicting in a way I could be around it every second of my life and not get tired of it.
"It's mate!! Our mate is here!! They're here?!" Lupe frantically whined, being a mess.
My head perked up, looking towards the corner where I could hear someone walking closer.
While I was in this trance, my family stared at me in confusion.

My whole heart stopped beating when a person came walking around the corner. A tall, fine looking woman stood there, looking at me. We didn't take our eyes away from each other's, just looking at each other for god knows how long. The woman was really beautiful; long, chocolate brown hair that reached the middle of her back, dark brown eyes that shined in the natural light, high cheekbones, plum lips, tall figure that stood around 5'9, defined curves in the right places, long legs, thick thighs. I could go on for days

I stood up from my seat, her eyes following after my every move. I slowly begun making my way to her. Finally standing just a feet away I look into her eyes, smiling. "Mate" she whispered, a smile growing on her lips. She moved her hands to the side, opening them for me to embrace her. The second I touched her, sparks of electricity went around my body, making me relax and hum in her arms. A low but audible growl left her throat, sniffing my hair. She smelled my dad. "It's my dad" I whisper against her chest, burying myself deeper in her arms.

I felt and heard her purr in acceptance and happiness. We stayed in each other's arms for a while, just happy that we had found our other half. After that while we pulled back enough for us to see each other's faces. "You are so gorgeous my mate" she compliments, tucking few strands of hair behind my ear, causing me to blush madly. "S-so are you" I hid my face in her chest in embarrassment, hearing a little chuckle vibrate in her chest.

"No need to be so shy, my love~" now that I was more attentive I just noticed the rough British accent in her voice. And it was attractive!
"Get her to call us love again!!" Lupe yipped like a puppy.

I felt shy by my wolfs demand, letting out a small yelp. "What is it, love?" I heard the concern in her voice, making me lift my head up from her chest. "U-um.. m-my wolf likes.. your accent" I say, feeling my cheeks heat up the instant. She laughed, pulling me closer to her if it was possible, lining her mouth to my ear. "I'm glad you like my accent, love~" she whispered, pecking my ear which caused me to gasp.

"Do-don't tease!" I say seriously, trying to make my best angry face. "I'm not, puppy"
"More pet names!? I'm in heaven!!" Lupe was literally in heaven.

"Ugh, we're still here?" I heard a awkward cough behind me, making me freeze and realize my family was there. I grinned nervously at my mate, releasing my arms from her torso, turning around to face the three shocked men. In a instant her arm was tightly wrapped around my waist, standing by my side and facing my family. "Uhm, this is my mate" I say awkwardly, rubbing the back of my neck as the three were looking at us. "Alpha" my dad stood up, bowing his head to my mate in respect, my brothers soon following his lead.

"Alpha?!" I yell, looking at my dad, then at my mate. "Yes, I'm the Alpha. And you're my mate, the packs luna" she smiled, pulling me closer to her side to show them I was hers. "Woah..." I say breathlessly, looking down at my shoes for a second, then looking up at her. "Sorry.. uhm, what's your name?" She chuckled, rubbing her thumb on my exposed skin. "Isn't that something you ask way before?" I pouted, looking at her with a neutral expression on my face.

"I forgot. You know I was way too busy to convince you that I smelled like my dad" I answer her sassily, a smirk growing on her lips. "I'm Leia" she pecked my forehead, making Lupe purr like a small puppy. "I'm Lovette" she whispered my name under her breath, testing it out. "I'll call you love" she smirked proudly, turning towards my dad. "If you don't mind, I'd like to take her upstairs in the Alpha's floor" she spoke politely and respectfully to my dad. "Of course Alpha, take your time~" he smiled, shooing me away with his hand.