Nathan&Jace bxm epilogue 4.0 🧸

Jace is 32
Nathan is 27
Been together for 10 years

Nathan's pov.

It's been seven years. Our five little devil's are now seven. And they couldn't be more wild. Silas was the oldest, he was a bit shy and stick to himself often. Florence was the next one, she was the life out of the house, you could hear her giggles and screams from miles away. Blake was the third one, she was shy but warmed up to others rather quickly. Brody was the fourth one, he was the wild one, there wasn't a day that passed without him being in trouble. And last little Sapphira, she was a daddy's girl 100%, she was so shy.

They were born with wolf ears, which I find interesting. There are no other wolfs or hybrids that we know of that would have wolf ears in human forms.
.
.
.
.

"Brody Miller!" I sternly spoke, having my hands on my hips as I watch Brody trying to sneak in his room with a bag of snacks. He awkwardly Snickers, turning towards me with a playful smile on his face. "Hi mommy~" he innocently hid the bag behind his back. "What's that behind your back?" "Huh, what are you talking about?" I clear my throat, putting my hand out. He sighed, his ears dropping and giving me the bag. "Thank you" he huffed dramatically, trying to win me over with his puppy eyes. "You do know that doesn't work with me" he stumped his feet on the ground, walking upstairs, empty handed.

I chuckled, walking back inside the kitchen to continue making lunch. The girls were all in the kitchen doing their homeworks together. "Mommy, what's for lunch?" Sapphira asked, placing her head on her palms. "Elk that Daddy had hunted" the girls looked excited, well it was their favorite food after all. "Honey~~" he heard Jace sang from the front door. "I'm home~~" the girls squealed, jumping down from their seats and running to their Daddy.

"Ahh, I'm being attacked!" Jace dramatically said, scooping the girls in his arms walking over in the kitchen. "Hi~" I coo, watching as he kissed their foreheads. "Where are the boys?" Florence pointed upstairs. Jace hummed, putting the girls down, having his signature cocky smile on his face when he begun making his way towards me. "How are you feeling~?" He wrapped his arms around my middle, nuzzling his face in my neck, pecking over the mark.

"Hm, good~" I giggle, feeling his tongue tickle. "Hey, that tickles" he smiled against my neck, now resting his head on my shoulder. "How are my babies?" He rubbed his hands over my - once again - large stomach. "Feeling much better than yesterday" I referred to yesterday as I had horrible pain and I felt sick. " Could you go get the boys, lunch is ready" he hummed, pecking my cheek and detaching himself from me. I place the pot of food on the table, it had elk in it.

"Girls, let's eat!" I sat down on my usual seat, the girls ran and sat on their seats. Soon enough Jace walked downstairs with Silas in his arms and Brody running ahead. "Aw, was he sleeping?" I peck Silas' cheek. "I'm tired" he mumbled, trying his best to keep his eyes open. Jace placed him down next to me, sitting himself down on my other side. "Dig in~" you didn't have to tell twice to these kids.

"How was school?" Jace asked, eating with his mouth full. "I got a new friend!!"
Florence said proudly. "Ah, who is it?" I ask curiously. Her cheeks picked up some color, ooh it must be a crush. "U-um Her name is Isabella.. she's new" Jace gave her a little teasing look, wiggling his eyebrows. "How about others? Silas?" It went quiet and quickly. He played with his fork, avoiding my eyes.

"Silas, is something wrong?" I couldn't help but to feel uneasy. He usually loved to tell us about his day. "Someone was mean" he whispered so quietly that i barely heard. Jace tensed up, looking at me. "What do you mean?" I push back his hair. "... So-someone pushed.. m-me" he whimpered, a little sob coming out of his mouth. Silas had always been really fragile and shy.

"Oh baby~" I cooed, lifting him up from his seat and cuddling him in my arms. He bursted in to tears, nuzzling closer to me. "Who was it?" I ask gently, rubbing my hand on his back. "M-milo" he answered quietly. Once I heard the name I looked at Jace. We exchanged the same look, we both were shocked. Milo was our neighbor packs Alphas son.

For few minutes I held Silas and calmed him down. After that we ate and I cleaned everything. The kids went to their rooms while me and Jace stayed downstairs.

"We should inform Milo's dad.." I break the silence between us. "Yeah.. I want to know why this happened"