Silas&Milo bxb 🧸

Silas' pov.

Two more days and I'll turn 16. I can find out who my mate is. Honestly I'm really scared, I don't want that person to reject me or be horrible. I couldn't even think about rejection, it hurt.
I'm glad two of my siblings had found their mates; Florence and Blake.
Finding your mate before you turn 16 could happen, but not every day.

Something I find weird is that I was the only omega of the family along with mom. And there's nine of us kids. Blake, Florence, Brody and Chase are Alphas. Sapphira, Camden, Charlotte and Margo are betas. And I was an Omega..
I inherited almost everything from mom. His ocean blue eyes, his personality, most of his looks. And while my other siblings inherited bits here and there from mom and dad..

Anyway,
Today was a Thursday and a school day. I was getting ready in my room, pulling up the overalls on my body, closing one of the clips that rested on my shoulder. I sat down in front of my vanity, brushing trough my hair and starting to braid the longer peaces loosely. Once I had done so, I was ready to leave. I grab my bag and phone, walking downstairs.

"Morning, mom~" I smile, seeing mom placing pancakes on eleven plates. "Oh, good morning, Silas~" he walked my way and pecked my forehead then going back to preparing breakfast. "Do you need help?" I ask, placing my bag down and phone inside my pocket. "Sure~ can you place the juices and that plate on the table" I nod, doing as he says. "So I'm guessing others are still sleeping" he giggled, peering behind his back and watching me place the ate down. "Mhmm. I heard Brody still snoring" he playfully rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"I'm lucky that at least one of my kids have something in common with me.. out of nine kids" he huffed, turning the stove off and placing a plate filled with bacon down on the kitchen table. "Morning!" I turn around to see Blake, she had dressed up. "Morning, Blakey~" mom smiled, pecking her forehead. "Mo~~oommm!!! She stole my shirt!!" Charlotte yelled from upstairs, probably referring to Margo. "MARGO, GIVE YOUR SISTERS SHIRT BACK BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!!" mom yelled, face turning red.

Ten minutes later everyone was gathered around the table, eating.
.
.
.
.

Walking trough the school halls with Sapphira and Brody, we head towards our first class. Blake and Florence had math while us three had history. "Hey, I need to grab few things from my locker, I'll meet you in the classroom" I tell them, walking different way. "Okay~" I stood by my locker, opening it and searching for my history book and another book I was reading.

"Morning, pup~" I huff, my ears flopping down. Milo. I turn around slowly, meeting the chest of this jerk. I look up, crossing my hands over my chest. "What is it, Milo?" He grinned, leaning down to meet my height. "Aren't you so adorable~" he cooed, squishing my cheeks together. I whine, slapping his hands away. "I'm not a child, Milo!" He laughed. Why did he sound so attractive?!

"Aww, is someone blushing?" he teased, wiggling his brows. I scrunch my nose, turning around hastily and taking my two books from my locker. "Look, it's the freak!!" I heard the familiar yell. Theo. He was a jock and a bully. My tail tucked between my legs, my ears going down, as well my head. I walked away fastly, going to my classroom.

Many werewolf's from my school thought me and my siblings were weirdos, freaks, low-lives and etc. Only because we had tails and ears like wolf's. We were the only ones that had them.. I've been bullied for most part of my life, my siblings not so much since they were more straightforward.

"Hey, is everything okay, Silas?" I heard Sapphira's voice rang in my ears. I lift my face from my arms, looking on my right to see Sapphira looking at me with a concerned look on her face. "Oh, it's nothing" I gave her a reassuring smile.
.
.
.
.
.