Nathan&Jace bxm epilogue 2.0 🧸

Jace is 25
Nathan is 20
They've been together for 3 years

Nathan's pov.

It was like another casual day. Jace was out to hunt with few of his pack members while I woke to a empty bed. I made breakfast for the remaining pack members, I ate then I just dressed up for the day. Like said, a casual day with nothing big going on.

Just hour ago I went to watch few movies in the living room with Sage, he didn't have a mate yet even tho he was 20 year old. We were layed down on the couch, my legs over his, munching on popcorn. "She's so stupid" he grumbled, pointing out to the girl in the movie. I laugh, but then agreeing with him. "She is~"

Suddenly the front door was slammed open, hitting the wall next to it. I lift myself slightly to see the person storming inside the living room. Jace. He stood by the doorway, his deep, dark black eyes were staring at Sage, his claws and sharp teeth were also in the show. I knew he had murder in his mind. "Baby~" I coo, trying to calm my mate down. "Move it kid!" He growled, using his dominant alpha voice. In a second Sage had pounced off the couch, shaking like a leaf.

I calmly got myself up from the couch, waddling toward my mate. "St-stop he will h-hurt you" Sage whispered under his breath, trying to stop me from walking ahead. "Nonsense" I release his hand from my wrist, walking to Jace. I smile gently, cupping his face in my hands, standing on my tip toes and pecking his lips tenderly. He growled as I pulled back, the anger long gone from his face. "You're okay~~" I whisper, rubbing my thumbs over his cheekbones. His arms wrapped around my stomach protectively, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, exhaling deeply and taking my scent in.

I wrap my arms around his neck, grazing my fingertips on his scalp and the back of his neck. "Hm?" I hum, basically asking if he was okay. "I'm sorry" he whispered against my neck, nuzzling closer as if he could. I pecked his earlobe, closing my eyes. "It's okay~ you were just being cautious" after a second he pulled back, a child like pout on his lips. The dark eyes, fangs and claws were gone, now he was back to his human form. "But still, I'm sorry.." I awed, pecking his nose. "We missed you~" I coo, rubbing my growing stomach.

He abruptly kneeled in front of me, placing both of his hands on my stomach, pecking it all over. I smiled, tangling my hands in his soft hair. "I missed you too~~" he closed his eyes, nuzzling his face to my stomach. "Oh, did you feel that?!" He asked excitedly, looking up at me with shiny eyes. I giggled, nodding my head. "They kicked for their daddy~~" he had the proudest smile on his face. After few more moments he stood up back in his feet, pecking my forehead.

"You should apologize to Sage. He's very sensitive as you know" I suggested, remembering how the twenty year old is really sensitive. "Yeah, I should" he held my hand, walking us towards the kitchen where Sage had went, well ran away. He sat on a bar stool, eating a peace of chocolate like a scared little puppy. Jace pecked my cheek, releasing his hand from mine and walking over to Sage. The two talked for a minute, then Jace ruffled the youngers hair with a smile on his face. Sage's scared expression was no replaced with a genuine smile.

"Now let's go rest, my love~" he smiled, taking my hands and walking us upstairs to our room. Jace helped me to get a comfortable position on the bed, then getting on himself, hugging me close to him. "I'm excited" he suddenly spoke, referring to our babies. "I am as well~ so have we decided the names?" I ask, lifting my eyes from his chest to his face. "I think Silas and Brody for the boys?" He suggested, looking down in to my eyes. "Yeah, I like those. The girls?" "Sapphira, Florence and Blake?" A wide smile spread on my face, liking the names. "I like them~" I buried my face in Jace's chest, inhaling his scent that I loved so much. It was mixed with Lavender and the fresh forest after it rained.

"I honestly couldn't me happier.. I've never been this happy, never" he whispered, rubbing my stomach and pecking the top of my head. "I agree~~ you're my happiness~" he awed, holding me tighter. "I love you, my little mate" he spoke against my hair, his heart picking up pace as he spoke. I kiss his chest, over his heart. "I love you too~"