Chapter 11: THREAT-cherous

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

----------

CHAPTER 11: THREAT-cherous

SPENCER'S POV

"Try my sexy clothes again" Shane said, more like demanded according in the tone of his voice. He's been bugging me about my choice of outfits, I mean, does Long Sleeve, and skinny jeans look nerdy? I think not.

"Do you want me to call Dad and tell him that you're flying back to him?" I suggested. I was shuffling on my drawers to find my new pair of skinny jeans. Oh, I found it.

"Ew, as much as I love Dad, I don't want to see a big pair of plastic boobs on my face every morning" He muttered and scrunched his nose in disgust. Probably remembering something inappropriate.

"Why? Does she likes to jiggle those tits in front of your face every morning?" I asked while chuckling. I'm struggling on putting on this skinny jeans, I jumped and jumped until my balls are kept intact inside. Okay that's gross.

"Every time she wakes me up in the morning, her boobs are hanging on my face so what am I supposed to do? OF COURSE GET THEM OFF ME!" He exclaimed and I just chuckled. I dusted myself and looked in front of the mirror. Hhmm I still see my damn hip curves. So basically, my body looks like a woman's body. I need to work-out more.

I grabbed my bag from my study table and turned to Shane and grinned. He just gave me a smug look and eyed me from tip to toe. He nodded and I just stared at him in confusion.

"Your outfit is okay... I guess. Anyway let's go downstairs" He stood up and and I followed his lead. We bolted downstairs and saw Mom and Rachael all dressed up. I stared at them confused.

"Where are you two going?" I asked. Usually, Mom just go home from work or she's just going to stay in the house... more like in the kitchen. And Rachael, well, she's just going to procrastinate in her room all day or spazzing out on her idols... like Beyonce.

"Parent-Teacher Conference... C'mon Rachael we're gonna be late" Mom said grabbing Rachael's hand.

"Well, let's walk together outside" Shane smiled at us and we nodded, smiling back at him.

Mom closed the door behind us and Rachael walked towards Mom's car. I saw Kaleb waving his hand inside his car and I waved back but then I realized he wasn't waving at me. I saw Shane glaring at me and I just rolled my eyes on him. Shane waved at Kaleb and he started running towards Kaleb's car leaving me and Mom on the front door.

I glanced at Mom and saw that she's already looking at me and I just stared at her confused and feeling a bit weird.

"It's okay Son, you'll find your prince" Mom kissed me on the cheek leaving me all confused. What the hell? What does that mean? I'm not frickin' Cinderella. Geez. Mom opened her car door and waved goodbye to us and then she drove off.

I walked towards Kaleb's car and I opened the back seat. The whole car ride to school is very noisy. Why? Coz' Shane is there duh. He's very talkative and likes to mumble incoherent things under his breath. It's annoying but I need to deal with that. Good thing Kaleb is keeping up with that.

I jumped out of the car and walked off without saying goodbye to them, they'll probably make out first before getting out of the car so I guess that's my cue to leave. I was walking towards the school doors and I saw Jasmin and Jared in front of the door, talking... and they were so close to each other. Uh okay?

I continued my pace and decided to ignore them since they were too busy "talking". I thought walking down the school hallways will be stress free but no, I spoke too soon. Some girls are looking at my way and I'm telling you it's like they're strangling me with their eyes. I decided to walk with my head down since I really hate this kind of attention.