Chapter 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?

CHAPTER 1: Nice to meet you, where you been?

SEAN’S POV

I woke up with the stupid singing voice of my sister. Her voice is so squeaky that you want to stuff some pies in her mouth just for her to shut up, but I remembered that she’s my sister so, no pies. I glance at the clock and its 8:35am... on a Saturday. I groaned loudly and put my pillow onto my face to sleep more but my sister’s voice is still on the background singing that stupid song, what’s the title, How you get that shit? How you get to fvck? How you get the shit to fvck you? I don’t know.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I opened the curtains and voila, I’m blind. The sun light hit my eyes so hard that even my nucleus felt it. I don’t even know what’s nucleus, I just heard it from my science teacher. I walked away from my window and tried to remain still for a moment to regain my eyesight, after few minutes, my eyesight is back.

I glanced at the mirror and flexed my muscles and smile. Yeah I got the body and the chicks. Wait, my girlfriend and I broke up so nah, no chicks, just chicken. Speaking of chicken, I already smell the amazing food here upstairs, wait? Chicken for Breakfast? That’s weird. But whatever, its food.

I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen where Mom and my sister is already sitting on the dining table. Mom looked at me with disgust in her eyes and so does my sister, Jenna.

“What?” I said in a groggy voice.

“Just because you have 6 pack abs doesn’t mean you need to show it to us” Jenna said in a ‘duh’ kind of tone. I think Ii heard her muttered a ‘douche bag’ but I just ignored it.

“Yeah dear go upstairs and put some shirt on” My mom insisted. I glanced around to look for an alternative and I saw a robe and voila! Instant shirt, kind of dress. Whatever. I put it on and Jenna just rolled her eyes. Probably for my laziness. Pft.

After we ate, mom insisted that I should wash the dishes. I said ‘no, I really don’t want to’ but when she said that she’s gonna pull out half of my allowance, I instantly got up from my seat and scrubbed those lazy dishes. Why don’t they clean themselves you know? Stupid dishes.

After I wash the dishes. I walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to my room. I closed the door and my phone rang, I answered it without looking on the ID.

“Mom says let’s buy groceries”

I rolled my eyes.

“Jenna, you’re downstairs, why didn’t you just—“

“I don’t care. Just shower and get dressed As-SEAN-ti” and then she hung up.  I looked up to my ceiling and sighed. My sister is crazy. And she likes to call me with that disgusting nickname, no offense to ASHANTI’S out there but I’m a guy, not a girl. My phone vibrated and I looked at the message.

From: Kaleb

Dud let’s hit the chicks. I mean gym.

I chuckled at him. I know him all too well, he’s bored that’s why he wants to go to the gym. As much as I want to, but I need to go to the grocery store. I texted him back.

To: Kaleb

Can’t. Need to go to the grocery store, my Mom insisted.

And with that I put my phone down and grabbed my towel and headed to the shower. After 15 minutes of having a ‘SOAP’ opera, coz you know, we use ‘SOAP’ to clean ourselves? No? Okay. Then I rinse out and then I brushed my teeth.

When I opened the bathroom door, I saw my sister already dressed up and then she went downstairs. I walked to my room and closed the door. I opened my drawer to pull out some fresh pair of boxers, gray shorts, and white V-neck T-Shirt. I put them on and grabbed my wallet and phone. I bolted downstairs and saw my sister sitting on the couch.