Chapter 8: Oh I Remember!

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

--------

CHAPTER 8: Oh I remember!

SEAN'S POV

Okay. Cross Vicky off the list considering I'm not her type. But why is she blushing every time I talk to her? Or I'm just seeing things again? Well whatever, I need to find a girl today. It's very ironic since I already saw all the girls in this school.

YES, I ALREADY SAW THEM DON'T JUDGE ME. I'm desperate to take Spencer off of my mind but every time I think of dating a girl, I feel like I'm not going to be happy afterwards.

And every time I see Spencer with another guy, my mind is full of fury that I want to punch every guy who flirts with him. But at the same time... I don't want to be like this, being gay I mean. THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS.

How can I get Spencer's attention now? Since I blew him off after we... kissed. Well we actually talked after that but we didn't mentioned anything about the kiss.

I'm so confused right now and the students chatter didn't helped since I can't focus. I growled inside me and I turned on my iPod put my headphones on. I quickly clicked 'music' and I scrolled down to the albums and saw something unfamiliar.

1989 (Deluxe Edition) - Taylor Swift

I don't remember purchasing this album? Oh shit, MY SISTER! She downloaded this album without my permission and wasted almost 20 dollars with this... crappy album.

I want to delete this crap but... I CAN'T SINCE I BASICALLY WILL WASTE MONEY. So I just clicked it open and saw 16 songs and 3 voice memos. Oh, kill me now! I saw the HOW YOU GET THE GIRL song and I glared at it.

I don't know what pushed me to listen to this song but I played it anyways. At the beginning of the song, Taylor seems like she's having an orgasm which made me chuckle. The whole song seems nice, catchy and I found myself singing the wrong lyrics

remind me how it used to be
picturing frames of kissing the chicks
and say they want me...

I was practically enjoying this song until someone interrupted me by pulling off my headphones making my ears flinched a little. I looked back to see who it was and I nearly dropped my iPod.

It was Shane, Kaleb, Jasmin, Jared, Dean, and Spencer. They're all looking at me in amusement which made me looked at them, confused.

"Dude, since when did you listen to Taylor Swift?" Dean asked while shaking his head in amusement and I just glared at him.

"What? I don't. It's the new song of... pierce the veil"

"Really? What's the title? I don't remember them releasing a new single?" Shane asked, cocking a brow at me.

"It's a limited... edition... stuff" I lied. But does it make me gay that I practically enjoyed the song of Taylor Swift?

"Okay dude" Dean patted my back while chuckling and I saw Kaleb suppressing his laughter. Then the bell rings making us startled. Shane kissed Kaleb goodbye, and the others just walked to their respective classrooms.

I glance at Spencer and I saw him already looking at me. He smiled at me and God I swear, my heart skipped a bit. I've been waiting for that smile since this morning. Then he walked to his classroom with Jasmin and so is Kaleb and me.

---

The lunch bell rings and here we are, sitting on our usual lunch table with my baseball teammates and Shane, Spencer, and Jasmin.