Chapter 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.

THIS CHAPTER WILL MAKE YOU PUKE RAINBOWS AND GLITTERS I SWEAR.

Sean on the pic ❤❤

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!

This chapter is not edited so it may or may not contain Grammatical errors and Typos.

-----

CHAPTER 4: I can make the bad guys good for a weekend.

SPENCER’S POV

Its Saturday today and I’m here, sitting on the bench near the Park. I just fed the ducks then left coz’ I saw someone I know in school, remember? KEEP THE LOW PROFILE. My headphones are plugged in my ear and Taylor Swift’s Clean is in the background. I was just looking at random people, noticing how they walk, how they act, seeing random things around. One guy caught my attention, he looks like in my age but I think he doesn’t go in our school.

He looks new coz’ he was looking around, he grabbed his cellphone and called someone. Moments later, a girl appeared beside him and the guy felt relieved. He smiled at the girl and then he hugged her. They talked about for a minute and later, the girl was sitting on the guy’s motorcycle.

The girl laced her arms around the guy’s stomach and they drove off. Well, maybe they have a date or something. That’s sweet though, not most likely every dates where the guy will lead her girlfriend to a fancy car and drive off the city or everything fancy. I think I’m thinking too much again coz’ I started to feel dizzy. I sighed out and removed my headphones and just stared on my phone. I have a missed call from Kaleb and Jasmin. I don’t feel like answering because I promised myself that I will have my TOTAL ALONE TIME.

I put both of my palms on the side of my face and put my elbow on my lap. So basically I look like I have all the problems in the World but doesn’t give a single shit about it. Out of boredom, I just sang the lyrics from Taylor Swift’s Clean.

“Rain came pouring down,
when I was drowning that’s when I could finally breathe,
and that morning’s gone was any trace of you,
I think I am finally Clean”

Then I heard someone applaud and I looked behind to see who it was. I groaned in annoyance and within seconds, he appeared beside me, grinning from ear to ear.

“What are you doing here all alone?” He asked. I just looked at him and smiled.

“What are you doing here all alone?” I asked him the same question. He just pouted. Yes he pouted.

“I asked you first” He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. I just laughed at him softly, then he smiled.

“You sound like an eight year old kid” I smirked at him. He still have his beautiful smile on leaving me breathless. Remind me again to not look at Sean in a long period of time. I looked away and started to look at the trash bin across the street… that is an interesting trash bin.

“Why did you agreed to be friends with Kaleb and not me?” He sounds serious. I just pursed my lips, he’s making this hard for me. I sighed out, and looked over to his concerned face.

“Erm… I don’t know actually, maybe I’m just scared?” I blurt out. He arched an eyebrow, confused on my reply.

“Scared? About what?” He then put his elbows on his lap while looking at me all serious. I looked directly at his piercing blue eyes, those amazing blue eyes. I feel captivated by it.

“I don’t know, it’s… complicated” I said. And he looked down, probably disappointed with my answer. He looked up again and he was silent. I put massaged my temple feeling awkward at this kind of situation. C’mon think Spencer…. Just have a decent conversation with him, to minimize the awkward tension…