Chapter 9: The Plan

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SO IT MAY OR MAY NOT CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND TYPOS.

--------

CHAPTER 9: The Plan

KALEB’S POV

“Are you dating the girl from the Journalism Club?” I am curious so I asked Sean about his… situation. Shane told me that he felt like Sean has feelings for Spencer so I’m just making things clear first. I never knew Sean is gay so I’m just gonna connect the dots first before I assume things.

“Vicky? No, we’re just friends” Sean replied, without looking at me straight in the eye. He’s fixing his shoelaces and I’m just standing here looking and waiting for him to be done. We have training today, and by training I mean sprints and running. Coach punished as for not taking this sport seriously.

‘I AM TAKING THIS SPORT SERIOUSLY’ I thought to myself. I don’t know about Sean, he seems off every time we’re practicing. I don’t know what’s distracting him so here I am, coping up with my best friend and trying to figure out if he has feelings for Spencer.

Spencer. A very angelic, caring, funny, and sensitive person. Spencer is very likable and I always wonder why no gay guys are trying to flirt with him. I don’t know why but I still want to protect Spencer, besides it’s my duty. Why? Because his twin is Shane, my boyfriend.

Yes, Shane and I are officially together now. It happened so fast I know, but I don’t want to lose Shane so I just jumped ahead to the future.

“How are you and Shane?” Sean asked, smiling sheepishly and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“We’re good, Shane’s amazing and hot” I replied while grinning at him. He just chuckled and we walked out of the locker room. We jogged to the field and found our other teammates wearing the same jersey shorts and shirts.

I looked over to the bleachers and my eyes immediately caught Shane together with Spencer and Jasmin. I waved at them, especially at Shane and they waved back. Shane blew me a kiss and he winked. I caught his flying kiss from my hand and I put my hands in my heart.

Shane giggled and he sat down together with Spencer and Jasmin. Sean stood beside me and I just snickered, I glanced at him and I caught his eyes looking over to Spencer who was just reading a book on his hands. Typical Spencer.

“SPENCER!” I heard Dean yelled and Spencer looked up to see who it was. Spencer smiled and he waved back at Dean. I heard a growling sound beside me and Sean just spun over his feet to look away. He started jogging on the field along with the other teammates. I just sighed and followed them.

I jogged over towards Sean and he glance at me. We were still jogging and I really want to talk to him about what’s bothering him lately.

“Dude, is everything alright?” I asked beside Sean, while jogging.

“Why wouldn’t it be?” He replied, not looking at me.

“I don’t know, let’s start with Spencer maybe?” I finally get straight to the point but it looks like he’s not bothered about the subject. I guess he’s trying his best to hide all the suspicions. Well no need Sean, I already know. Ii just need confirmation that’s all.

“What about him?” He calmly asked and I just want to punch his lights out until he’d stop being a pussy.

“You know what?” I said and he looked over to me. I hesitated a moment but I punched his jaw making him flinched and stop on his tracks. Our other teammates also stopped and stared at us.