Chapter 10 (Drama in their life)

The drive was fast but fun with Maddy controlling the music and Liam singing every song. Even with everything they did I felt unease like we were driving into something wrong. As Liam drove into London my phone rang Will was sending me texts.

 ‘Hey are you home?’

‘No not yet why?’ I responded nervously.

‘Don’t come home!’

‘Why?’ I asked then looked over at Liam and waited for Will’s response.

‘Someone is in your flat the police are on their way.’

‘I am coming home.’

‘No Laur stay away and stay safe.’ He said as I looked back at Liam and whispered, “Someone broke into my flat.”

“What?” he said looking over at me for a second.

“Will called the police he said not to go back but that’s….”

“We are going back but you are staying in the car.”

“Liam…”

“You will stay with Maddy. Please you didn’t listen to me last time please listen to me now.” He begged.

“Ok but you need to be careful Liam.” I whispered.

“Ok. Maddy you are staying in the car with Laura until I come back and get you.” He said pulling into the parking lot. Maddy nodded and looked nervously at me. He parked and ran into the building.

“Who do you think it is?” Maddy asked.

“Aiden.” I grumbled.

“But….” Maddy whispered as the police ran into the building.

“I thought he left but I guess not.”

“What if it’s not him?” she asked trying not to cry.

“Who else could it be?” I asked looking back to Maddy. She shrugged and looked down at her phone and typed out a text to someone.

“Who are you texting?” I asked nervously.

“Niall seeing if he is here or home.”

“Home he’s not coming home until new years eve.”

“Yeah he just responded. How do you keep everything up in your head?”

“I write everything down, helps me remember stuff.”

“Huh.” She said reading whatever came in on her phone.

“Niall says it was Aiden.” She said looking up at me.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah…” she said as I opened the car door and slowly got out of the car. Maddy followed me and said, “Laur don’t go in. Please stay with me out here.”

“I just want to know why he won’t leave me alone.” I whimpered by the door leading into the building. Before either of us could do or say anything Liam walked out and looked at us.

“I thought I told you to stay in the car!” he yelled.

“Niall sent Maddy a text that it was Aiden. I don’t know what I was going to do.” I whimpered.

“Go back to the car Laur.” He growled as Maddy took my hand and pulled me back to the car. I looked back in time to see Aiden getting taken out by the police. “Why won’t he leave me alone? He broke me, chased me across the ocean and now he won’t leave me alone.” I asked starting to cry.