Chapter 5 (The First Date!)

I don't know who is more excited for this part you or me!! But is it all good or does something go wrong???? 

I quickly cleaned up and went to take my shower once I was done and my hair was dry I knocked on Maddy’s door. “What’s up?” she asked opening the door.

“I’m going on a date and I need help picking out what to wear.”

“Ok let’s go look and see what we can find.”

            We walked into my room as she went through the closet “Did he give you a hint as to what to wear?” she asked.

“Casual he only said casual.”

“Ok. Skinny jeans and your chucks with your really long red sweater.”

“Ok hold on let me get it on.” I said running to my bathroom to get changed. I touched up my make up and finished my loose curls in my hair. I walked out and she smiled saying, “Earrings stud your star ones and your loose charm necklace with Saint Jude. Simple yet amazing just like you.” She smiled. I put the jewelry on and looked at her. She smiled and whispered, “Perfect. You look happy.”

“I feel happy.” I sighed.

“Good what time will he be here?”

“In about 20 minutes.” I smiled moving back to the main room of the flat.

“Cool so you have some time to read this paper I wrote?”

“Sure thing let me grab my glasses.” I said sliding them on my face as she brought her laptop out. She put the laptop down and said, “Its history so let me know if I cited it right.”

“Will do.” I smiled and started reading the paper and got lost in it with editing and moving things until I felt someone’s hand touch my shoulder, I jumped a little to see Liam standing there smiling. “Hey sorry.” I said pulling my glasses off and standing up. “It’s ok you ready to go?”

“Yeah, Maddy it looks good just look at the flow and see what I changed.”

“Ok Laur, have fun tonight oh and Liam remember what we talked about.”

“Yep Maddy, both Niall and Will are home if you need them.” He said smiling as I grabbed my bag. “Get Will to reedit the paper.” I said walking to the door. “Will do stay safe guys!” she laughed as we walked out the door. “Laur you look great.” Liam said taking my hand into his.

“Thanks. You are handsome as always.” I smiled as we walked down to the train. “So where are we going?” I asked. “Piccadilly Square.”

“Cupid.” I smiled.

“Yeah there’s a place I want to take you to.”

“Sounds good.” I smiled looking at the map on the train to see when we get off.

“Two more stops.” He whispered in my ear while sliding his arm around my waist. He kissed my sweet spot just behind me ear and whispered, “You are one amazing person.” I moved to look him in the eyes as he tightened his arm around me. I slid my arms around him and smiled. He held me a little tighter when the train stopped and started.

            At our stop he pulled my put of the train and took my hand. “You know once people figure out I am here things could get crazy.” Hs said and kissed the top of my head. “Let’s hope it doesn’t get to bad then.” I whispered nervously and tried to smile. I know he could feel my hand shaking. He leaned in whiled walking he kissed the top of my head and said, “I will protect you.”