Chapter 6

Because the sun was out and I got a lot of studying done I am posting a short chapter! hope you enjoy!! 

Waking up in Liam’s arms was one of the greatest feelings. I moved to look at him and smiled. Liam had one arm wrapped around me and the other arm across his face. I smiled and ran my hand along his chest. He had dark chest hair that I ran my fingertips through. I moved my finger tips a long his chest until I found his belly button. I traced my finger around his belly button until I heard Liam laugh. “You found my ticklish spot.” I looked up to see him smiling as I said, “oh so this tickles?” I asked tickling him. He laughed out loud and moved to pin me under him and started tickling me. “No!” I screamed and started laughing as I squirmed and tried to get out from under him.

“Do you give up?” he laughed.

“Yes!” I laughed and touched his arms.

“Ok,” he whispered looking at me and smiling, “good morning.” He whispered.

“Morning.” I whispered. I moved to stroke his cheek.

“How did you sleep?” I asked.

“Great and you?”

“Perfect.” I whispered as he leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. We both allowed the kiss to get deeper until we heard Maddy move around the main room and knock on my door. Liam sat down next to me and pulled my blanket over us as I said, “Come in!” Maddy walked in and smiled. “What’s up?” I asked sitting up more to look at her and make sure she seemed ok.

“Nothing just wondering if you were getting up?”

“Yeah we are. You ok?” I asked holding Liam’s hand under the blanket.

“I am um ok maybe we could have a movie day?”

“Yeah that’s cool and family dinner tonight.”

“Perfect.”

“Yep all the guys are excited to meet you.” I laughed.

“Cool well I will go put bagels in the toaster.” She said leaving.

            Once she left my room I lifted my hands out from under the blanket to see them shaking. “Laur?” he asked.

“She’s afraid.”

“She will be but she has you and all of us guys willing to protect her.”

“True.” I whispered moving to stand up. Before I could move to far he was up and pulling me to him. He hugged me to his body and whispered, “It will all be ok.”

“I know…. Thanks Liam.”

“What I would do for you.” He whispered and kissed my forehead.

“So Liam?” I giggled as I moved away.

“Yeah?” he asked bending over to pick up his jeans.

“You have a really nice butt.” I giggled some more.

“Oh really?” he laughed pulling his jeans up.

“Yep I always joked with a friend back home about whoever I date needs to have a nice butt. You win. Very nice.”

“Hmm well thank- you.” He laughed reaching towards me. I let him pull me in and smiled up to him.

“Well you my mystery girl are perfect.” He whispered and kissed me lightly. As we kissed I moved my hands around to his butt and gave it a gentle squeeze. He laughed after we pulled away. We both got dressed for the day but before we walked out to the kitchen Liam stopped me and asked, “We are in a relationship now right?”  I looked at him, looked deep into his eyes and reached up to kiss him then whispered, “Yes, you’re my boyfriend.”

“You’re my girlfriend.”

“Yep.” I smiled taking his hand into mine and pulling him into the kitchen. Maddy was on her phone reading something while sipping her coffee. “Oh um Liam I don’t know what you drink or else I would have made you something.” Maddy said looking up at him. “Eh it’s ok I can find something.” He laughed moving around my kitchen like he owned it. I sat down and took a sip of my coffee, “Maddy how do you make it taste so good?” I groaned making her laugh. “I don’t know.” She laughed. She went back to reading something on her phone as Liam moved around the table to sit at his bagel before he sat down he kissed the top of my head. Maddy smiled as she said, “You two are all over social media and the media websites. They don’t know your name yet Laur but I’m sure they will figure it out soon enough. Specially if you keep going out and about together.”

“Well then….. crap.” I whispered.

“Laur it’s going to be ok.” Liam whispered taking my hand into his.

“Yeah I know I just don’t want my past relationship to be dug up, I don’t think I could survive that again.”

“They won’t dig that much into it your past, but they will watch to see if you cheat while I am away.” He said in a matter of fact voice.

“Oh well I never would cheat on you.”

“Oh I know.” He smiled as he finished his breakfast. Maddy moved to clean up but I stopped her saying for her to go pick the first movie out for our movie day.

            As we watched movies I cooked for the group. Niall and Will came during the second movie. Harry and Gemma showed up at the end of the second movie. Zayn, Perrie, Louis and Eleanor showed up during the third movie. It was a great night with everyone. The group excepted Maddy in. They all knew what happened and made sure she was ok. After everyone left Maddy, Liam and I cleaned. Liam handed me the last dish and yawned. “You want to stay again tonight?” I asked.

“I want to stay but I shouldn’t I have to shower.”

“Ok.” I whispered as Maddy went to her room.

“Plus you work tomorrow.”

“Yeah.” I sighed and looked at him.

“I can come over here when you get off work.” He offered and stroked my cheek lightly. 

“I have a meeting but Maddy will be here.”

“It would probably be good to have someone here when she gets home.”

“Oh but I couldn’t…”

“I offered Laura.” He smiled as I walked him to the door.

“You are the best.” I said wrapping my arms around him.

“I know.” He laughed hugging me to him. We kissed lightly and whispered, “Text me or call me when you get home?”

“Yeah it’s not to far.” He smiled.

“One more kiss?”

“Ok one more kiss then you need to get some sleep.” He said and kissed me again. Liam left and around15 minutes later he texted saying he was home. ‘Hey I am home see you tomorrow.’

‘Tomorrow, can’t wait.’

What do we think?? Happily ever after or maybe some trouble in paradise?