-18-

When he demands to get paid in kisses...

"Thank you so much Tae and Jin Oppa for bringing these boxes from my office," I say as I go through the files on the top. 

"Why do you need this anyway," Jin Oppa says as he admires his face in the mirror. 

"Now that I can't go to the office, I need to do a lot of filing work...so work here I come!" I say as I look at both of them. 

"You guys can go downstairs and have breakfast," I say as they both nod. 

"Wow, so handsome" Jin hyung whispers to himself with a proud smirk as he walks downstairs. 

I feel a hand on my shoulder as I flinch.

"You scared me Tae, don't sneak up on me like that, pregnant women can be dangerous," I say as I look for the pen I dropped. 

"I've been thinking..." He says as I ditch the pen and look at him. 

"What have you been thinking ?" 

"I woke up at 6:00 to go to your office and get those heavy boxes for you..." He says as he looks at me. 

"Hmm..." 

"I need my payment," He says his smile slowly morphs into his classic smirk. 

"Payment? What kinda payment do you want? How about 50 punches ?" I say as I crack my knuckles. 

"Nope...something else," He says as he sways right and left like a high school girl who is asking her crush out. 

"Tae if you are not going to tell me what you want then I can guarantee that you'll leave with 50 punches," I say as he takes a step back away from me. 

"Kisses" 

"What?" I ask as I look at him. 

"I NEED KISSES," He says with a deep voice as I gulp. 

"Tae-"

"No excuses, I need my kisses," He says as his smirk magically changes into a pout.

I kiss his cheek as I innocently smile. 

"That not a kiss y/niee" he whines as he points to his lips. 

I peck him on his lips as he stomps his foot. 

"That's not a kiss, that called a peck" He whines out as I laugh. 

"Taehyung I'm busy...." 

"You don't even have time for me?" He says dramatically as I glare at him. 

"Tae you have to under-

Before I can continue he pulls me by the waist and kisses me deeply. 

I smile internally as I run my hand through his hair. 

"Ohk so that's one kiss...9789675 kisses coming up," He says as he winks at me and walks out

"Oh fuck" I whisper to myself as I giggle thinking about what happened a few seconds ago. 

"Tae grabs the milk from that shelf," I tell Taehyung as he obediently nods and gets me the milk. 

I love shopping for groceries.

Nope.

 I love shopping for groceries with my adorable husband.