-11-

When you move in with him...

We had shifted the marriage a few months later so that Taehyung could get to know Hyun better...

The last few months had been tough on all of us...

Today was the day I was moving into Taehyung's condo. 

We had decided that staying together would be better than going to each others house. 

We were now in my car as I was about to drop all the stuff and Hyun at Taehyung's house. 

I would come back at night, as I had to go to the hospital today. I had quite a few appointments today. 

"Hellllooo" Taehyung chirped as he took Hyun from my hands. 

I laughed at his outfit as he was wearing a pink onesie. 

"Hey don't laugh at me..." Taehyung said as he kissed my cheek. 

"Nah, you just look too cute." 

"You know both of us can pick you up at night," Taehyung said as he tickled Hyun. 

"Nope it's alright, You have a holiday today?" I asked as I took the boxes out of the trunk. 

"Yes, I have a holiday until next Monday," He says proudly as I pout. 

"I'll be back by 9:30 or 10:00 at the latest," I say as get into the car. 

"Try to come earlier, coming home that late isn't safe" 

"I know Taehyung, I'll try my best" 

Its tough to be a doctor while studying at the same time. But I enjoy treating babies, that's the advantage of being a neonatologist. 

I get ready as my first patient wakes in. 

"Fuck" I swear quietly as I look at the woman in front of me.

The woman giggles as her husband slowly helps her to sit on the chair. 

"Lemme guess, twins" 

"Think bigger," The husband says as he laughs at my expression, 

"No way, triplets" They both nod as I look at her belly shocked. 

"We thought we should consult a neonatologist, and our gynaecologist recommended you" 

"It's my pleasure to help you" I saw as I go through the files. 

They both look anxiously at me, as I hand the papers back to them. 

"As far as I have seen now, the three kiddos are doing great, Your caesarian is booked for Thursday right? that's in three days!!" I said excitedly. 

"Yup, we are all so excited," The husband says. 

"Your Mr and Mrs Choi right?" 

"Yes, but you should call us Autumn and Makem" She responds as I smile warmly at them. 

I do a few tests and look at the scans and then they leave. 

After seven more patients, I finally look at the time and see that it's already nine. 

I didn't get time to have breakfast or lunch...

I just hope Taehyung made something for dinner.