-4-

When you both go shopping for wedding dresses

"Mom why do I have to wear a wedding dress...like first of all wedding dresses are expensive second of all I am going to wear them just for a day...like Taehyung do you have a problem if I don't wear a fancy dress for our wedding" 

Taehyung stopped dreaming and looked at y/n. He nodded and Y/n turned back to arguing with her mom. 

Taehyung moved towards Jin as he said. 

"I can marry her even if she walks down the aisle wearing pyjamas." He said 

"Gosh man what is wrong with you...one day you are like I don't want to marry anyone...everyone is a slut...now you are like....y/n this...y/n that...like man you were talking about her all evening yesterday please have pity on me...stop talking." 

Taehyung whined as he sat back in his seat adoring y/n. "So pretty" He murmured. 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY" He immediately jerked as he saw y/n standing in front of him with her hands on her hip...somehow that looked so sexy to him. 

"I-you-pretty-wedding-y/n" 

"Be ready by 2 pm, come to pick me up and then we can shop for our dresses and then drop me off at school...got it?" 

"Sure" 

Third-person POV 

Taehyung and Jin got into their car as they headed back home...

"Hyung she is so pretty...like have you seen her when she is angry...she looks cho cute.....awww" 

Jin looked at him weirdly. 

"Taehyung do me a favor." Jin said as he stopped the car. 

"Yup what is it Hyung." 

"Get down and check the tires please" 

"Ok" Taehyung got out and closed the door as he bent down to look at the car. 

Jin immediately started the car as he drove off without Taehyung. 

"YAHHH HYUNG...WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME....now I need to get a taxi ughhh" 

Taehyung reached home late as he couldn't find a Taxi. He looked at the time and there was still half an hour left, But he desperately wanted to see y/n so he took his car and went to her house. 

"Hi aunty, where is y/n" 

"Yahh call me mom and she is upstairs in her room" 

"Ohk mom, we'll be leaving in some time to get the dresses" 

"Ohk son just knock on her door before going god knows what she is doing" 

Even tho mom meant it in a funny way all Taehyung could think were perverted things. He smiled as he headed to her room. 

He knocked but no one answered so he slowly opened the door to find y/n peacefully sleeping. 

I just couldn't resist myself...my hands and legs had minds of their own. I slowly got into her bed as I wrapped my hand around her waist...She cuddled against me as I was frozen...my cheeks were cherry red and I couldn't move...I saw Y/N moving and I knew she was going to wake up soon...so I immediately got out from her grip and stook like a statue outside her door. 

I heard the bed creak as Y/N got up. She opened the door as she screamed seeing me there. 

"OHH MY FUCKI- what the hell are doing right INFRONT of my door."