-3-

When you get butterflies every time he flirts with you. 

"Mom I DON'T want to go on a date with that alien" 

"You don't have a choice...he is your future husband...you should get to know him more." 

"Ughh it's useless arguing with you..." 

She sighed as she went to her room to change her clothes. 

You changed into casual clothes

You changed into casual clothes...thinking Taehyung would say no after seeing the way you dress. 

You went downstairs as you saw Taehyung looking at his phone while leaning against the car. 

You lowkey spend 2 sec to just look at how good he looked before you put on a cold face and went towards him. 

As he saw me coming towards him, he looked at me in shock

As he saw me coming towards him, he looked at me in shock...I smirked thinking he did not like my clothes. 

He pulled me towards him by the hem of my T-shirt and wrapped his hand on my waist. 

I was in absolute shock. 

"Your so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line." 

My cheeks were extremely red at this point I tried to get my hand out of his grip to cover my face as he held them tight while laughing. 

"Your so cute when you blush...especially when the reason behind it is me." 

He picked me up as I flinched and he made me sit on the seat. My eyes were wide open. 

He closed the door as he sat on the driver's seat, 

"So love where do you wanna go" 

"I-You- you choose I don't know" 

He chuckled as he bought his face close to mine while putting on my seatbelt. 

"There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you" 

He said as he stared into my eyes. 

"Yahh we are getting-late-drive fastttt" 

"Ohhk baby I have a surprise for you."