-20-

"Raine?" Y/n called out as she looked around the house. 

"Autumn? Taehyung?" I called out louder but I got no response. 

"Well, They are together and when they are together they are up to absolutely no good." 

I went upstairs to Hyun's room and I saw a pissed off Hyun sitting on the bed. 

"Hyun what happened- Holy Fudge what happened to your face," I say as he buries his face in my sweater. 

"Raine painted my face with your makeup when I was sleeping" He cries out as I rub his head. 

"I'll scold them ok, you go to momma's washroom and take her makeup remover and take all of this off, ok?" 

"Hmm, do you think I'll look pretty for my date today" 

"Um--yeahh sure" I say as I choke back my giggles. 

He is hardly ten and he is already going on a date. 

I go to the bathroom to find my two twins sitting on Taehyung's lap. 

"Appa looks like a princess" Raine screams out as I go and look at his face. 

The lipstick has been used as the blush making his cheeks look like tomatoes and Autumn has drawn "cool" tattoos all over his face. 

"Taehyung I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to divorce you" 

"Divorce you, my butt, you ain't leaving me anytime soon," He says as he makes me sit on his lap as well. 

Raine was usually the girly kind who would love to wear my shirts, which looked like gowns on her while Autumn was the tomboy type, she loved playing with Hyun's cars and was hardly interested in makeup and clothes. 

Raine and Autumn put makeup on each other as we laugh at them.

Raine was putting lipstick all over Autumn face while Autumn was writing the word 'Cool' all over Raine's face. 

"Wanna have another baby?" Taehyung whispers in my ear as I pull myself away from him. 

"Nope," I say as I walk away. 

"But Jagi-

"Nope we are not having five kids, forget it" 

He huffed out as he picked me up and put me back on his lap. 

"Fine, but we'll think about this later ok," He said as he smirked at me. 

Hyun came into the room wearing a suit as clapped. 

"Wow my baby boy looks cool" I say as I ruffle his hair. 

His friend from school was coming over today and Hyun had planned a date for her on our terrace. 

Jin Oppa came into the room as he looked at all of us, he looks surprised after seeing Taehyung face which is now covered with makeup. 

"You know what, I don't even want to know," He says as he walks towards us. 

"You ready for your big day Hyun" 

"I think so," Hyun says as he fiddles with his fingers. 

"Remember what I taught you," 

Hyun gives him a thumbs-up as all of us hear a ring from downstairs. 

I smile as I see Hyun open the door as we all are greeted by a small girl who is wearing a blue dress. 

"Hi Hyun," She says shyly as all of us sit down on the sofa. 

"Hi Gracie," He says as he makes a weird face. 

Why is he making such a face?

Gracie looks at him weirdly but soon walks over to Taehyung as they both talk about dinner. 

"Hey what was that face," I ask him. 

"Appa told me that I should be a daddy in front of my girl so he taught me how to smirk, was it sexy ?" He asks as I take a step back. 

I hold onto the pillar for support. 

"I should have known," I say as I look at Taehyung.

"Taehyung did you teach Hyun how to smirk and how to be a 'daddy'."I ask sweetly as he nods aggressively. 

"Didn't he look hot, Gracie is going to love him-"

I take my heel as I threw it in his direction.

"I'm coming for you Taehyung, Let's see if you make it out alive tonight" 

*Insert evil laugh*

🖤🖤THE END🖤🖤

Go and check out the playlist for this chapter at the beginning....:):)