Chapter 1 "A Man Of Great Power"

(This is the Novelized Version)
Page 1
June 25, 2025, 10:34 a.m.

On an Ordinary Sunny and bright day, Cars were seen driving through the road as People were walking on the sidewalk either talking or using their cell phones. With modern skyscrapers being seen in the distance.

'What a nice day.'

A young man wearing civilian clothing thought as he wore a small grin while taking a glimpse at a playground and what some people were doing. However, some people who passed by looked at him weirdly as if he was crazy.

Hodgkins felt genuinely happy that most of the kids playing were having fun since he was mostly a lonely introvert when he was younger and a military enthusiast.

The man in question was an average young man with a mixture of black and brown hair who was wearing a greyish t-shirt and some long brown pants while also wearing a pair of green sneakers.

He continued his walk to the mall as he was planning to buy some groceries for his mother and sister who was currently busy at home.

"Looks like people are busy."

He muttered to himself as he watched as some people passed by him while also noticing that some of them in particular, were dressed in formal civilian clothing which indicated that they were going to work.

'Although I must be careful since I might bump into someone.'

Hodgkins carefully reminded himself as he almost bumped into an Adult man who was bringing a suitcase with his left hand. Which showed that he was a man with important business to attend to.

Page 2

He continued to walk for at least a few minutes until he finally reaches the mall's entrance when suddenly a black suspicious van stops in front of the entrance.

The door to the side of the van suddenly slides open as a team of 10 men wearing black masks with military vests got out of the vehicle. Armed with some stolen Kalashnikov Assault rifles, the men then aimed their rifles at the nearby civilians and security personnel several feet from the vehicle and opened fire on some unlucky civilians, killing several of them.

Causing any Civilians to immediately flee the area with Hodgkins taking cover behind a metal bench. While also trying to analyze the armed men. To help the authorities in stopping them.

'FUCK!! WHAT THE HELL Did I get myself into?!!! This was just supposed to be an average day?!?.'

He is interrupted in his thoughts as the men proceeded to enter the mall. Bursts of Automatic Assault rifle fire were heard as the men battled the security personnel within the building.

'SHIT! I can't let those fuckers enter and cause some casualties?!!'

Hodgkins thought in anger and hatred as he ground his teeth. Unable to let the men responsible cause more destruction and deaths, he immediately sprinted in an attempt to follow the men but some of the armed terrorists who were guarding the entrance spotted him and fired at him as he had to dodge several bullets which were merely several inches away from hitting him.

The men then trained their Ak-47 rifles at the spot he was taking cover underneath a thick security personnel's table which was protecting his body from being hit by the bullets.

Page 3

Fortunately, a Police car on patrol heard the gunshots and immediately drove to the scene to engage in a fire-fight with the conspirators of the attack.

"Stop right there you bastards!"

One of the policemen shouted as he shoots his colt pistol to distract the attention of the men who were peppering a metal table with bullets, which he presumed had an innocent civilian taking cover.