ch. 3

I sat there waiting for Gojo to come get me. I had a bit of small talk with the waitress as time passed by. "Don't get too ahead of yourself, you're gonna be just fine!" she said. "Thank you." I told her smiling. "I should get back to work, get home safe!" I nodded my head as we said our goodbyes, then Gojo walks into the restaurant door. "(y/n), long time no see! Everything okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine." He bent down to my ear, only for me to hear his words. "Come on, we can talk about it in the car." he said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door, only because I did NOT want to go just yet. He put me in the car, and then got in on his side. "(y/n)...did he come back?" he asked me. I shook my head 'yes' and looked down. He sighed, and then we drove off to his house.

We arrived at his place, me walking in and sitting on the couch. "You can stay here for as long as you need, I'm always here." Gojo told me. I nod my head and smiled. He then walks to me handing me a drink. "It's tea." I took a sip of it, and it was boiling hot. "Ah, damn Gojo, atleast give me a warning?" "I thought you'd notice by the temperature of the cup?" I sighed putting the cup down to let it cool. "If you wanna talk about it, I'm right here.." he said putting his hand on my knee. I turned my head, giving a hint that I didn't want to. "I'll grab some extra clothes for you-" "No, I have my own." I told him. "Upstairs on the right." I walked upstairs and walked into the bathroom, instantly smelling his cologne smelled room. "Smells nice.." I mumbled to myself. I stripped and put my clothes aside, hopping into the nice warm shower. Wondering where everything went wrong with me and Toji, I stood there with my head low, the water hitting my skin.

"I can't deal with this son of a bitch ex of yours, so just leave!"

Those words were gonna be the death of me. We had our times, but it was never this bad. Maybe he would come back realizing what he had done, maybe he wouldn't. I would just have to stay with Gojo, knowing that he IS Toji's enemy. Why, I have no clue. He has never liked him in all the years I have known him.

I close in on my shower thoughts and hop out, wrapping the towel around me and drying off. I slip my pajamas on and brush out my hair. "Dead ends...tch." I told myself. I walk out the bathroom heading back downstairs, Gojo no where to be found. "Gojo?" I yelled. "Up here." he replied. I walk upstairs knocking on his door, him opening it and pulling me inside. I was lost, wondering what was going on.

Moments later I was pinned to the bed. "(y/n), how long has it been since I have seen you?" he asked. "I don't know, years?" I said. "Mhm, why do you think that is?" I got a whiff of alcohol as he spoke. "Gojo, you're drunk..." I told him. "So what if I am? I've waited so long for you..." He said getting slightly closer to my ear. "And I know you feel the same." he said.

"I really like you...Gojo-"

The day I told him I was falling inlove with him, was the last day I ever got to see him, until now. The day Tojo took me as his own, soon falling inlove with him instead.

"I can't, I-" "You can, you still like me don't you? Then show me." "That's not true I-" "Then what is? You left for that son of a bitch and never came back. You had little contact with me. Do you not know how worried I was?!" He yelled slightly, tears forming in his eyes. He let go of my hands, putting his on either side of me. "You were all I ever wanted, and I still feel the same." he said quietly. He then looked at me, putting his hand slightly on the back on my neck.

Pulling me into a really nice, passionate kiss I've ever experienced.