ch. 5

"Honey.." I heard Toji say. "Hm~" I hum in response. "I have to go in, they need me." I nodded my head, feeling him plant a kiss on my forehead and rubbing my cheek. "I love you darling, I'll be home soon." he said before leaving. I dozed off after hearing those words.

It's around 1pm on a Saturday, Toji sitting up on the bed next to me. I sit up and wrap my arms around his waist, my head on his back. "Sleeping beauty is finally awake." he said laughing. He rested his hands on mine, rubbing his thumb across them. There was silence, wondering if I should break it to him. It would be better if I kept it to myself, hell he might even kill him I thought. "Love, what's wrong?" "Nothing, I'm just fine." I say resting my head on his shoulder. He puts his head on mine, it being silent between us. "Darling, there's a party at the club tonight, would you like to come?" he asks me. "Of course." I reply. He gets up, pushes me down to the bed, intertwining my hands with his. "Love..." "Darling?" I reply. He doesn't say anything, only putting his thumb along my jawline and looking into my eyes. He then goes down to my ear, whispering something into my ear. "If I have to show them who you belong to, I won't hesitate to do just that." He kissed my upper cheek, then burrowed his head into my neck. He laid on my chest, possibly falling asleep. Although Toji was a tough business guy, he always loved being 'babied' around from time to time. The scent of his cologne filled my nose. "You smell amazing." I complimented him. He kissed my neck softly, butterflies lightly swarming in my stomach. He left small bite marks here and there, unable to stop. "Fuck.." he groaned out. He sat up, towering over me with my hands in his once again. "You don't understand how you make me feel, my love." he said as he moved his hand up and down the side of my body. "Toji, not now." I said innocently. I wanted it, of course, but not so early in the day. He sighed, hoping he would get some pleasure. I sat up and grabbed the sides of his face, planting a soft passionate kiss on his lips. "After the party." I said smiling slightly. He let out a small laugh, giving me kisses everywhere.

————

"How do I look?" I asked, stepping out of the bathroom with my red dress and my hair curled just right. He looked at me up and down, getting up from his spot. "You look beautiful as ever my love.." he said kissing me passionately. He looked me in the eyes, then fixed his tie in the mirror. I stand in front of him fixing his suit a little before leaving. "Ready?" he asked. "Yes." I replied.

We walk out, him holding the car door open for me, closing it before entering. He opened his door, getting in and turning on the engine. We drove off to the party, which was only about 20 minutes away. Halfway through, he puts his hands on my thigh, tightly gripping it every once in a while.

We made it to the entrance of the party, hand in hand with him. Loud music, lights, people chattering filled the room. We stood there, trying our hardest to get by. "Excuse me, sorry." I say walking through the crowd. We found a table to sit at, a waiter bringing us a drink. "To you, my love." Toji said raising his glass. I smile, clinking mine with his and taking a sip. I looked around admiring the music and lights around us. Moments later, Toji gets up and walks to me holding out his hand. "May I have this dance?" he asked. I let out a small giggle, taking hid hand and following him tge the dance floor.

I moved my body with the beat. His hands around my waist lightly, ad my hand snaked around his neck. Bodies moving together, having the time of our lives. It helped get my mind off of the previous night. All I wanted was to be in his arms. I felt safe with him again like before.

"I'm getting another drink." I whispered to him. "Go ahead darling." he said. I walked up to the counter asking for another drink. Turning around, I see him.

Gojo...

We gave eye contact, my eyes widening a bit. I then feel Toji's arms wrap around me. "Everything okay, love?" he asked. I nodded my head, looking up at him. He glanced over to the man looking at me. He looked very angry. His hands went around my waist, his lips making contact with my neck. Trying to contain the light moans escaping, I grip on his white shirt a little. His hand snaking from the bottom of my thigh up made me weak. "Let's get out of here." he said. He walked with me out of the party, rushing to get into the car. He drove off, as if he was getting away from danger. "Toji honey, what's wrong?" I asked. No answer was heard from him until we got home.

We walked inside, him quickly running to the drawer in our bedroom, which was the drawer where he kept his gun. "What are you doing?" I asked. He put the gun in his side and walked towards me. He kissed me, his hands on my waist.

"Paying a little visit to an old friend, that's all..."