ch. 4

After a while, my phone went off. I looked over to see Toji calling me. "Shit..." I say out loud. "Just answer." he said quietly. I answer it, only to hear him yelling. "(y/n), where the hell are you?" "I'm at a hotel.." I told him, looking at Gojo. "Which hotel, I want to come get you." My eyes widened, Gojo shaking his head to tell him no. "N-No! I need time alone, please..." "Please, I want to apologize for how I acted earlier. I want to make it up to you darling." "Can we...talk about this tomorrow?" I asked, sitting up to wipe my tears. I heard a sigh come from the other side of the phone. "Please come home tomorrow..." he said. I hung up, my head held low. "If you want to go back, you can." Gojo said sighing. "I just wanted to...experience it with you." he said. He got up and walked to the door. "I already know your answer, so let's go." he said. He always knew what I was thinking. That was just him.

I then knew, I was in a love triangle.

I grabbed my things and walked out to the car with Gojo. He seemed angry the entire way to Toji. "I'm sorry if I-" "Don't apologize." He said gripping the steering wheel. I sighed and looked out the window. What have I done I asked myself.

"Thanks.." I told him as I got out of the car. He nodded his head and watched me walk to the door, opening it and walking inside. "Toji?" I yelled. I heard footsteps from around the corner, him coming up to me and hugging me. "Darling I-" "It's fine." I told him. I laid my head on his chest, having tears run down my face. "I wasn't thinking straight. That's why I stop drinking in the first place love." he told me. His hands go on both sides of my face, me looking up to him. "Let's go to the room, yeah?" he said. I shook my head, giving in so easily. Yes, I loved Toji more than Gojo, it was the honest truth. We went into our room, him pinning me to the bed and attacking my neck as usual. "I've missed you these past few hours." he told me. He went from my neck, to my lips in seconds. He stopped to look at me concerned. "Have you been drinking?" he asked. My eyes widened, remembering that Gojo kissed me. "I nod my head slightly, trying to hide the suspicion of lies. He chuckled at me,  giving me another kiss, turning into a make out session. "Those lips of yours, I've missed. This body, I've missed. You in general, I've missed." he said in between kisses, the last one being longer. I gave in, feeling the same sexual feeling as he was.

Both pulling each other's clothes off, the tension rising in the air, sweaty bodies against each other, panting. It always made me feel good after a couple of rounds.

Yes, a couple...

"You're only mine, got that? Nobody is to never touch you like I do." he said giving me love marks on my neck. He looked at me, tracing over what he's done. I shook my head and smiled. "Use your words." "Yes, I understand." I told him. "I'll get the shower started, okay? Wait here." he said, giving me on more kiss. I nodded my head, watching him put on his boxers and walk out. I sat there gathering my thoughts, wondering what I was going to do about this 'love triangle'.

He came back in, picking me up to put me in the shower, him sitting on the edge. He brushed his hand through my hair, then pouring water on it to wash it. "Your hair is really beautiful (y/n)." he said softly. I smile and give a small laugh. I washed my body off and then laid back in the tub. "I'm really sorry about earlier, love." My smile turned into a frown, still seeing the flashback of Gojo. "Hm." I hummed. He sighed, putting his hand on my face. "We'll talk about it tomorrow, yeah darling?" he said. "Yeah.." I replied.

Feeling really guilty, at that.