ch. 2

"Honey, dinner is ready!" I yelled. "Coming dear." he said. I sat the plates down at the table, waiting for Toji to sit down.

He finally came down, taking his seat. "How was your first half hour of work darling?" I asked him, starting a conversation. "The meeting was terrible. Nobody would listen to me, but as if they ever do. They always want to do their own thing." He said to me getting a bit angry. It was so hot when he gets mad over work. I'd always have to keep myself calm in these situations. "I'm so sorry honey." I said quietly. I look up to him looking up at me. His fork slightly slipping from his hand. "Baby..?" I asked. "Hm?" He said in a low tone. "Are you going to eat?" I asked. He nodded his head, putting his fork down and sliding back his chair. "Come." He said, motioning his hand towards me. I looked confused for a moment. "I said come, my love." I got up and walked over to him, sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed my hair back. "You're very beautiful, you know?" He said rubbing my thigh gently. I put my hand on his face and gave him a nod. "Use your words." he said to me gripping my thigh. "Yes, I know." I said smiling. He always made me feel better about myself, whether I was already happy or not. "You always make my day. I'm glad you're safe with me. I wouldn't live without myself if you had disappeared." He said running his finger across my lip. I slightly closed my legs, only for him to stop me. The touch gave me chills, and his smirk made it worse. "Don't hide it baby. You know you want it badly." he said, putting my closer into his lap. I rested my hands on his shoulder, looking into those pretty eyes of his. I gently nod my head, only for him to press against it. "How many times do I have to say it, use your words darling.." "Yes, I do.." I said softly. "Again." "I do." I said a little louder. "That's my girl.." he said. He went in for a kiss, but was soon interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it." he said kissing my cheek. I nod my head, hopping off of him. I sat down in his seat, ease dropping in on their conversation. "Is there an (y/n) here?" the strange voice asked. My heart sunk to my stomach. "There's not, now leave." Toji said. He closed the door coming back my way. "Where were we?" He said holding out his hand. I take it and head up stairs with him. He threw me onto the bed, getting on top and him loosening his tie. Him doing that made me blush...a lot. He went down to kiss my lips, then go down to my neck. "Toji, someone's at the door again.." I told him after hearing another knock. He let out a soft sigh, getting off. "I'll be back.." he said, stroking my hair out of the way and giving me one last kiss. He walked out the door, and I sat up looking out the window. "Is that..." I asked myself "Toji..TOJI." I ran downstairs, hearing glass fall. "Where the hell is she you bastard." "I don't know! You need to leave." I gasped at the sight. My ex-boyfriend...

Geto..

Why did he come? No, how did he know where I was? With a sudden punch he was down, Toji grabbed him, punching him left and right. "Stop.." I said running to him. "(y/n), sweetheart...go back upstairs and get your things." he said after he finished beating the mess out of him. "NOW." "Okay.." I said jumping. Toji can be scary at times. I could tell he was tired of my ex boyfriend coming to look for me.

"It's time we leave.." "What do you mean by leave?" I asked. "You..me.. I can't continue to keep dealing with this son of a bitch ex of yours, so just leave!" He said yelling at me. "Toji I-" "I said leave..." he said looking away. "Right.." I said, grabbing my bag. I walked out, putting it on my back. It wasn't much, just my purse and my backpack.

I got to a restaurant, waiting for my tea. I decided to call my bestfriend Gojo, because he was the only source of living I had now. "Yo
(y/n), what's up?" he said. "Hey Gojo, mind if I come over?" "Is it Toji again..oh boy. Where are you?" "I'm at the cafe across from the carwash.." I said quietly. "I'll be there soon. Stay there." I hung up the phone sighing. "Your tea ma'am." The waitress said. "Thank you so much!" I said paying for it.

It always happens to me... I thought to myself.