ch. 10

it was the next day, toji was already up sitting on the side of the bed. "good morning love." he tells me rubbing my head. "good morning." i say with a smile. "we have things to do today."

things.

"and what's that?" i asked. "you'll know when you see, darling." he told me. i was confused. i look over his shoulder. him looking at his phone, i see the one and only..

gojo.

what was he planning on doing? i had no clue, so i couldn't answer that question myself. i looked shocked, but i didn't let toji sense it. "darling, remember what we have to take care of?" he asked. i slightly shook my head, he did say we were going to be out tonight. but right now, he's thinking of doing something terrible to gojo, i can sense it fair enough. i won't be able to stop him, i'd just be in his way. "darling, be ready by sun down. i'm going into work." he said. he gave me a kiss on the forehead, whispering an "i love you" and left. i was then there alone thinking of what could possibly happen.

i needed to warn gojo, and warn him fast.

although toji might find out, because he's just toxic like that. why i would stay with a man like him, well that's a question for me to answer, but of course i never know why. i decided to pay back down, taking a quick nap before toji comes back home from work.

————

a few hours passed, i woke up with a headache. i sat up slightly, checking my phone incase toji needed me. there was no message from him, so i ignored anything else. i got up to get a glass of water and some medicine to help with my headache. as i walk into the kitchen, there was a note left on the counter.

"my love." i read. i opened it, recognizing tojis hand writing. "remember, be ready by sun down. i made food for you to eat, it's in the microwave. much love darling." a small tear fell from my eyes.

was he really going to do this to gojo?

i didn't want to believe it. yes, we do have a toxic relationship, no i don't want to leave him. that's only because i have no where else to go. he's my support system. he's so protective over me, so he would find me in a heartbeat.

————

sundown came, toji coming through the door. "darling, i'm home." he said. "hello." i say quietly. he came to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. i was getting me a snack until i was ready to make dinner. "are you ready?" he asked. i stopped in my tracks, remembering what would happen, or what could happen. "i'm ready, let me get my shoes on, yeah?" i say with a fake smile. he smiled and gave me a kiss, and i headed upstairs to put my shoes on, and somehow tell gojo. "dear, i'm waiting!" i heard toji from downstairs. "i-i'm coming love!" i say hesitantly. i make my way downstairs, meeting toji. he walks me to the door, making sure it's locked. "where are we going?" i ask him. "i think you'll like it." he says to me. i give a fake smile, hoping in the car and waiting for him to drive off.

minutes have passed, we soon came across an alleyway where toji stopped by. i was scared out of my mind. i got out the car, waiting for him. he walked behind me, holding onto my as i walked through the darkness. "stop." he says. i stop where i am, smelling a horrifying smell. i felt like throwing up. soon enough, toji shined a flashlight in front of me. finding the only person i ever knew.

him. he killed him. a knife to the chest against the wall. him sitting in his own blood.

"now i can have you all to myself.." toji said in my ear.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝗧𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀 ↣ 𝗧. 𝗙𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼 🎉