ch. 9

weeks have passed, and i haven't been out of the house since. me and toji decided to go out to eat tonight, and to stop our toxic relationship.

which i doubt it will ever stop.

"darling, ready for dinner?" he asked. "one second." i reply. i look at the mirror one last time before grabbing my things. i walk down the stairs, toji waiting at the end. "you look stunning my love." he says to me. he grabs my hand and gives it a tiny kiss. i smile at him with admiration. "shall we?" i nod my head and leave out the house. he opened the passenger door for me, jogging over to his side. he got in and started the car. we left to this "special place" he wanted to take me to. "baby.." he said. "yes?" he took my hand and gave it a kiss and held it to his face. "you mean everything to me, you know that? even though we're so toxic, i can't stand being away from you.." he told me. he put my hand in his, taking a hold of my thigh. "i love you dear, i do." he said looking at me. "i love you so much more.." i reply. he let out a small laugh, soon arriving to the restaurant.

we arrived at a popular mexican restaurant. it looked pretty amazing to me. i could smell the food from outside the building. "just know if you act up, you'll get punished." he said. i nodded my head, getting out of the car with him. he walked me to the door, opening it and letting me in first. "how many?" the waiter asked. "just the two of us." toji replied. the waiter nodded our head and we followed him to our table. tojo let me sit on the inside, and he sat next to me. "may i get you your drinks first?" "may i have a tea?" i asked. the waiter nodded, toji then telling him his drink. the waiter left to get them, and we sat there waiting. i felt tojis cold rings touch my thigh. "remember what i said?" he told me in my ear. "i do my love." i said back. i put my hand on his, waiting for my drink.

"your drinks." the waiter said a few minutes later. i thanked him as he walked away. i took a sip of my tea, only to hear toji complain. "i don't like how he looked at you." he said. "what?" "you heard me." his hand came up to the side of my neck, slowly stroking his thumb. he pulled me closer, giving me a deep and passionate kiss. "everyone will see..." i said. "and do i care darling? no, i absolutely don't." he said. before he kissed me again, the waiter came to us asking for orders. i was embarrassed, i felt bad that he had to watch a few seconds of toji doing what he did. "um, may i have a quesadilla please?" i said. tojis hand was still placed on my thigh, going higher each second. "nothing for me, thank you." the waiter nodded his head and walked away. toji looked at me, and by now his hand was near my area. "please." he gave me a kiss and lowered his hand to my knee. "i couldn't resist myself, you in that dress makes you so beautiful." he told me. i smiled slightly, putting my hand on his. "it's okay." i told him. i kissed his cheek and had a decent conversation with him.

                                    ————

we came back home after we ate, getting ready to shower and head to bed. "honey, i'm gonna go shower." i told him. "mhm, yes love." he replied. i went upstairs and grabbed my night clothes. going into the bathroom i turned on the water and waited for it to warm up. after that, i hopped in and washed my hair and my body.

toji had really made me feel some type of way. but i wasn't in the mood for it tonight. i just wanted to chill and sleep.

i got out the shower and put my clothes on, him soon getting in after me. i laid down and turned on the tv and waiting for him to come out. "hm..." i thought to myself. i heard the water turn on, so i picked something quickly. "this will have to do." i said, clicking on some chill music. he came out of the bathroom in just his boxers. his hair still dripping wet was...pretty admiring. "what's this sweetheart?" he asked. "chill music, i didn't know anything else." i said. he climbed into bed, pulling me close to him. "get some sleep honey, we have something to do tomorrow." he told me.

what exactly did he mean by that?