chapter 23 : Rocky recover

Guard 2 : * walkie talkie * Boss , I got the van started . Let's get out of here !

Mayor Goodway : No you are not going anywhere ! You hit Rocky with your van on purpose .

Guard 2 : It's not my fault he trying to steal our medical supplies . I crash him really on purpose .

Remedy Shawn : Dude , he is bleeding ! He had a major serious injury .

Slasher Clark : Well at least Dragon Claw have some serious ...

Dragon Claw : Injury .

Everyone saw Dragon Claw put on his cape and he is alive . No injury but his jetpack got a lot of damage .

Zuma : How did you ...

Dragon Claw : Landing pad ! I have emergency landing pad in my pocket and you ruined my plan . I'll be back and capture more dogs forever . Especially the paw patrol .

Dragon Claw enter the van . The guard drove off and left Adventure City . The police have arrested some of Dragon Claw guards . The rescue team and ambulance have arrived to check on the dogs health but Rocky ...

Ryder : How is Rocky ?

Doctor : He is in a major injury . I have to take him to the hospital . He needs some surgery after the car crash .

Ryder : What !?

Doctor : Don't worry , you can visit him tomorrow .

Ryder : That's nice ! Thanks !

Chase : Ryder sir , what's wrong ?

Marshall : What did the doctor say ?

Ryder : He say Rocky got in a major injury and he needs to some surgery .

Zuma : What !?

Skye : Oh no !

Murray : It was all that evil agency fault !

Ryder : But don't worry , we can visit him at the hospital .

Liberty : When ?

Ryder : Tomorrow ! Right now , let's check on the dogs to see they got any pain or sickness .

Pups : Okay !

Ryder and the pups started helping the dogs to check any pain or sickness . The ambulance have taken Rocky to the hospital for his surgery . The next day , Ryder , pups , Liberty and the pups parents arrived at the hospital to visit Rocky .

Rubble : We been waiting for an hour now .

Sarah : Sweetie , we don't have a choice but have to wait .

Zuma : I wish Rocky is fine after his surgery .

Ryder : Me too !

Then , a nurse walked up to them .

Nurse : Ryder , Rocky is done with his surgery . He is in room 456 .

Ryder : Okay ! Thank you !

They started walking to room 456 . Once they arrive , they open the door and saw Rocky lying on the bed . His body , arm and forehead is cover with bandage .

Chase : Hey Rocky , how did you feel ? Did you feel hurt after the surgery ?

Rocky : A little bit ! The doctor say I have to rest in the hospital for 4 days before he can remove the bandage and leave the hospital .

Junker : That's great news !

Slasher Clark : You know ! After Ryder told me about your strategy skill , you use reusable things to build some invention right ?

Rocky : Yeah !

Slasher Clark : Well , a smart pup like you . I think ... I tell you later when your recovery done .

Zuma : Wocky , I'm sowwy I call you a mutt . I get some angwy aftew you left the paw patwol .

Rocky : It's okay ! I'm sorry I bite your paw very hard . My teeth usually very sharp as a knife .

Remedy Shawn : Well , I see you two started become friends . Isn't that adorable .

Samantha : Yes !

Zane : Our son have a new friend .

Zuma : Dad !!!!!

Rocky : And Junker , thanks for teaching me how to defend myself . I learned all of the movement and I even fight that agency .

Junker : Well , good to hear ! Have you eaten yet ?

Rocky : I already ate my food the nurse give it to me . Hospital food taste disgusting .

Remedy Shawn : Well , you have to eat it what the nurse give it to you . It seems you have to survive the hospital for 4 days since you don't like the hospital food .

Rocky : Nooooooooo !

Then , a man enter the hospital pati room 456 . I think he is visiting Rocky .

Ryder : Hi , may I help you ?

Mechanical : Hi , I'm not lost I just visit someone or somepup who knows me .

Rocky : Who are you ?

Mechanical : You don't remember me ? I'm the one who gives you and your dad pizza .

Rocky : I still don't get it .

Mechanical : Okay then , how about this card can help you remember .

He give the Pizzaria card to Rocky . When Rocky read the card , he remembers who he is .

Rocky : Mechanical !!!

Mechanical : I knew you remember me when I give you the card . It's me who work at Adventure Bay Pizzaria . I also brought you a special guest .

Rocky : Who ?

A female mix breed enter the room . She looks at Rocky that makes Rocky realize .

Rocky : Mom !!!

Delilah : Rocky !!!

Rocky couldn't believe his mom is alive . Delilah walked up to his son , hugging him with tears of joy .

Rocky : Mom , I miss you so much ! How did you ?

Mechanical : Well , I walked passed through the junkyard . I saw a man attacking a female mix breed . I rushed to that man and knock him down . Then , I take her with me . She told me you were in the dumpster but when I opened it , you weren't in the dumpster . So we searching for you until the mayor told me you were in the hospital .

Ryder : Thank you so much for helping Rocky .

Mechanical : You're welcome and Rocky , your mom is going to live with you in the lookout .

Rocky : Really but I'm not the paw patrol member yet .

Slasher Clark : You're not but after 4 days the surprise will make you change your mind .

Please wait for part 24