chapter 11 : the man is back

The Paw patrol arrived at Adventure City lookout tower . They enter the elevator , went to the top floor and saw the control room is a big mess .

Chase : Omg ! What's going on ?

Rubble : Looks like there's a slugger in the room !

Rocky : Who ?

Junker : That man !

Everyone turn around and saw Junker and the pups parents are hiding upstairs of the pups bedroom .

Marshall : Mom ! Dad ! Are you okay ?

Edan : We are fine !

Chase : I thought there's a earthquake in the lookout .

Jasmine : Don't worry , we are fine !

Junker : That man is back ! It's all started me and the pups parents playing chess at the lookout while you all going on a mission .

Flashback started

At the lookout , Junker is challenging Jason for a chess competition . The other pups parents are watching them .

Jason : I win !

Junker : Ah man , you are good at chess game .

Jason : I am ! I always challenge my wife for a chess competition . That's why they call me the chess champion .

Junker : That's good for you -

Then , there's a knock on the door below the lookout . Junker and the others went to the elevator and press the button down . When , they arrived Junker open the door and saw Dragon Claw is here , again !

Murray : Hi again , what are you doing here ?

Dragon Claw : I'm here again for a little chit chat .

Penny : Chit chat about what ?

Dragon Claw : This ! * take out a photo and show them a picture of Rocky who was sleeping at the lookout backyard  *

Edan : Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , this ?

Samantha : Wait a minute , how do you get that picture ? Are you spying on us last night ?

Dragon Claw : No !

Zane : But you say you are an agency . Some agency love to spy on people .

Dragon Claw : Yeah , a little ! But I need to check the lookout a little while .

Ryan : No , you ... Huh ? * saw him already enter the lookout elevator *

Junker : After him !

They enter the elevator , press up and arrived at the control room . Dragon Claw is searching for something and threw some stuff on the floor .

Murray : How are we going to let him out of the lookout ?

Junker : I don't know ! I'm an adventurous not a lookout security guard .

Dragon Claw : Aha ! Look what we have here .

Dragon Claw take out a stuffed wolf and show them . They are shocked .

James : Oh ... This !

Sarah : I don't know how it's got here .

Dragon Claw : * sniff the stuffed wolf * It smells like ... A mix breed ! I knew it there's a mix breed mutt somewhere in this tower .

Junker : Oh look at the time ! * look at his watch * It's very late now , you should go home now .

Dragon Claw : But I'm not ...

Junker take Dragon Claw to the elevator and take him outside wave him goodbye and immediately close the door and when back to the control room .

Zane : Is ...

Junker : Everyone , go upstairs ! We need to defend ourselves .

Flashback end

Junker : And that's why we are hiding at the pups bedroom to defend ourselves .

Sarah : But we forgot to clean up before we hide .

Rocky : Did you tell him where am I ?

Junker : No , we didn't tell him . Why ?

Rocky : Because I knew he was trying to get me .

Zuma : Well , good thing you come with me .

Ryder : Let's clean up the mess , that we'll have a talk about that man .

Marshall : Okay !

Chase : Roger that !

They started cleaning up the mess in the control room . Rocky is still have a scaring feeling about that man is hunting him .

Please wait for part 12