chapter 1 : the stray dog

The night in Adventure Bay ...

??? : Mom ... Dad ... Please don't leave me !

The mix breed started having a nightmare after his parents passed away . The mix breed immediately wake up and take a deep breath .

??? : * gasp * Good thing it just a nightmare . I have to get enough sleep for tomorrow scavenger for food .

The mix breed went back to sleep for tomorrow scavenger . His name was Rocky and he is a mix breed . A lot of people call him a mutt . The next day , Rocky started searching for food . He usually find food at the dumpster or stealing food from different shop or restaurant . Then , he saw a dalmatian , a german shepherd , a chocolate labrador , a cockapoo , a bulldog and a boy with brown hair . They were having fun at the beach . Then , Rocky decided to spy on them just a little while .

Chase : Hey Ryder , thanks for taking us to the beach !

Ryder : You are welcome !

Marshall : Hey Ryder , do you think my parents will be coming to Adventure City ?

Ryder : I think so ... Remedy Shawn told me that your parents will be coming to Adventure City at Wednesday .

Chase : My parents are coming to Adventure City too !

Skye : Me too !

Zuma : Me thwee !

Rubble : My parents are also coming too !

Ryder : Glad to hear ! Let's go back to the lookout . Junker is bringing us dinner to the lookout .

Zuma : Okay but can I play my beach ball for a little while ?

Ryder : Sure but don't play too long .

Zuma : I will !

Ryder and the other pups left leaving Zuma at the beach playing his beach ball . Zuma keep playing his beach ball and accidentally hit so hard and land far away . Zuma walked up and grab the beach ball until he saw a pup standing behind a pile of sand .

Zuma : What the Heck ? Hello , is someone thewe ? Are you spying ?

Zuma walked up to the pile of sand . When he look at it , no one was there . He thinks the pup is running away before he could saw him . Then , Zuma have enough fun playing his beach ball and went to the lookout . When he arrives at the lookout , Junker arrived at the lookout giving Ryder and the pups dinner .

Ryder : Thanks for delivery dinner for us and sorry for bothering you to brought us dinner from Adventure City all the way to Adventure Bay .

Junker : Nah , it's okay ! I have a car ! You don't need to apologize .

Ryder : Yeah ! * saw Zuma is arrived * Hey Zuma , just in time ! Junker brought us dinner .

Junker : That's right ! Ryder want grill squid and the pups want meatballs .

Marshall : Did you tell them I want extra hot sauce ?

Junker : Ummmmm ... No ! Sorry !

Marshall : Ah man !

Rubble : Don't worry Marshall , you still have hot sauce at the fridge . And I don't why don't want us to touch it ?

Marshall : Because that is the last bottle and because I save it for Ryder who really needs to dip his grill squid .

Ryder : Aww , thanks Marshall !

Zuma : Hey Wyder , I saw a pup that spying on us , playing at the beach .

Junker : Was he had grey fur , white paw and a cut on his left ear ?

Zuma : That's the pup ! How did you know ?

Junker : I saw him running very fast ! It was like ... Someone is chasing him . But I don't know anything about this pup .

Ryder : Thanks for telling us about that pup .

Junker : You're welcome ! I have to go , goodbye !

Ryder : Bye !

Chase : Stay safe while your driving !

Junker : I will !

Junker wave goodbye to Ryder and the pups and left the lookout . Ryder still keep thinking Junker told him about that pup .

Please wait for part 2