1.7

Grace's POV

I walked up stairs and into my bedroom, shutting the door. I put on my favorite pair of black skinny jeans, a grey tank top that ties at the bottom, and teal vans. Once i was satisfied with my outfit I went into my bathroom to start on my hair and makeup. I curled my hair making loose little curls. For my makeup I just kept it natural looking again, using my EOS to top it off. Once i was finsihed it was almost five, so I grabbed my phone and wallet and walked downstairs. Luke was sitting on the couch once again, wearing black skinny jeans with a few tares at the knees, a navy blue plain shirt, and blue vans.

"Ready?" Luke asked standing up.

"As ready as i'll ever be for this mystery date." He walked over and grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the front door. He held it open signalling for me to walk out, which I did. Luke led me to my car which he got in the drivers seat. Luke could drive but he just preferred that I did because he was lazy. After 15 minutes in the car consisting of me nagging him of where we were going, and him telling me to shut up cause he was annoyed, we arrived at the movie theater.

"A movie?"

"No," He got out of the car without another word. When we got inside he took me to forver 21 where he told me I had to buy atleast one thing and that he would be waiting outside of forever 21 because he "doesnt want to be the only male inside". I looked around the store, a sky blue shirt catching my attention. I walked over to it, it was a pretty shade of blue, and tied in the front. I checked the price tag 14.99$ deal. I looked around the store for another 20 minutes seeing if there was anything else. Once i was satisfied I went to stand in line.

"Next." I walked up to the thin blonde.

"Is this all?" I nodded. She put my clothes into the bag and i gave her the 15$. She handed me an envelope and smiled. The envelope said "Open me! :(" I opened it up and pulled out the card.

Where you'll find me is secret. Go to the place the cashiers shirt is from - Luke x

I looked back at the blonde. Her shirt said "Pink!" In black letters. I made my way out of forever 21 and on my way to pink. I rolled my eyes at Luke. There was a guy standing at the enterance of pink with an envelope in his hand. It was the same as the one already in my hand so I walked up to him. He handed me the envelope and walked away. Once again I opened the envelope andpulled out the card.

Are you annoyed yet? Good ;) here you'll find me is the spot weve spent the most time. Good luck getting there ;) -Luke x

The only place weve spent the most time is that damn hill. That damn hill that requires a car to get to. That boy. I called Layla hoping she could give me a ride.

"Hey Layla, Luke took me on this date that turned into a scavenger hunt to find him, and he took the car, mind giving me a ride? Im at the mall." She started laughing.

"He's got balls, sure ill be there in 10." I walked acorss the hall and into Love Culture. I was in need of some new shoes. I walked to the shoe section and browsed through the rows. I came across a brown pair of sandles that would do me justice. I picked them up and walked to the cashier. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out, it was a text from Layla telling mewhere she was. I paid for the shoes and put them in my forever 21 bag because I was too lazy to carry two bags. I walked out the main enterance and found Layla's white car with ease. I got into the passanger seat.

"You know the hill down by my and Harry's house?"

"The one with the pond?"

"Yeah, I think that's where Luke is."

"Alrighty." She turned up the radio and we danced in the car to the radio. 10 dancing filled minutes later we were at the hill. I got out.

"Good luck girl!" I laughed and slammed her door shut. I started up the hill, feeling my calfs getting toned by the second. As I made my way to the top I saw many candles and blankets with a Luke sitting ontop of it all. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He smiled and sat up, cupping my cheeks with his hands and leaning in. Our lips met and the fireworks boomed again. This was our first kiss in an actual relationship. We pulled apart.

"You're lucky Layla was able to give me a ride Hemmings."

"I knew you would call her so I gave her a heads up Brooks." He winked at me.

"You sneaky little shit." He reached behind him and pulled a picnic basket infront of him. He pulled out some sandwiches and grapes. We ate in peace, just enjoying eachothers company.