1.5

Grace's POV

"Uhm Luke I'm not even finished with high scho-" Luke cut me off with his lips on mine.

"There is a high school 10 minutes from the apartment."

"Luke were friends you can't just go around kissing your friends"

"I'm taking you out right now." It was early so I had no idea why he would want to go out. He put on his shoes as I followed suit. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. We walked to the familiar empty field and laid on the grass. We stared at the clouds and pointed out little shapes, laughing like idiots.

"Grace" Luke sat up and poked my shoulder.

"Yes Luke?" I sat up aswell.

"Be my girlfriend- my actual girlfriend."

"Luke-"

"No let me finish."

"Since the first day I saw you, I fell in love with you, each day adding more affection. Your eyes always shut when you're laughing, as your mouth is wide open. When you laugh it makes me laugh, when you cry it makes me cry. You make me so happy Grace. You remember when we were 12 that promise we made? We swore we would keep it a secret?"

"If we were both still single at 17 we would date eachother, be each others firsts for everything." I said almost below a whisper but he could still see.

"So what do you say Brooks?"

"Yes Luke"

He connected his lips with mine and he told me to hop on his back, I jumped on his back, he lead us back to my house. I hadn't thought about Harry until now. He was basically already out of the picture due to the whole Layla thing. We went upstairs and straight to bed because it was past midnight and these walls weren't soundproof.