0.5

Grace's POV

I sat there for what felt like hours just replaying what happened in my head. He is dangerous. I looked at my wrists, there would definitely be bruises from where he was holding them. I don't know why, but I soon found myself slipping on my vans and heading to Harry's house. I knocked on his door 4 times and soon was met with those emerald eyes.

"What." he spat.

"Why do you act all tough and rude?"

"You don't need to know"

"You're dangerous and it kind of scares me"

"Don't do stupid shit and you won't have to be scared" and with that he closed the door in my face.

-

It had been a week since me and Harry's last encounter. I've been finding him staring at me in the hallways at school. Each time I would look away trying to distract myself.

School ended and I was at my locker throwing things into my backpack while talking to Taya. She was telling me about this cute boy that was in her English class. Suddenly Taya said she had to go and I turned around and was met with Harry standing very close. I never noticed how much taller he was. Him standing at a full 6'1 and me at 5'7.

"Hey Grace" he said with a smirk

"Uh.. hey?"

"Want a ride home?"

"No I can walk" I started to walk away till he grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"That wasn't a question. Lets go" he started walking me to his car with his arm around my waist so I couldn't get out of his grip. Taya gave me a sympathetic look as I passed her. When we got to the car I jumped into the passenger seat as he walked around to his side and got into the seat. For the second time since I've met him I slapped him.

"What the hell I said I can walk home! You don't control me. As much as you'd like to think you do!"

"What did I say about you slapping me?" Then out of the blue he slapped me back. Thankfully he hadn't started the car yet because I got out of that car so fast and ran home at lightning speed. Once I got home I walked up to my room and turned on my TV to distract myself. But I kept thinking about him slapping me. Before I knew it the door bell rang. I knew it was Harry so I didn't bother answering it. Then my phone buzzed signaling I got a text. It was from an unknown number.

Please come down

-H

How did he even get my number? I hesitated but decided to get it over with and walked down to the door. I opened it and immediately Harry hugged me.

"I'm sorry I hit you that wasn't supposed to happen I don't hit women."

"Yeah yeah bye Harry." I was already tired of the lame excuse that I knew was coming.

"Grace please"

"What?" I spat at him.

"Let me make it up to you"

"Why should I let you"

"Just let me take you out"

"Harry you're dangerous and everyone knows it. I'm not gonna let myself get hurt."

"I have reasons for why I'm who I am." He started getting angry.

"Well what are they."

"Dinner for a secret."

"Fine." He smirked and grabbed my hand. Why did I agree to this?