1.6

Little filler chapter that I felt the story needed. Sorry it's not interesting ): NEXT CHAPTER IS THE DATE THO GUYS IM EXCITED.

Grace's POV

I woke up with Luke no longer at my side. I turned over and there was a note on the desk.

Went shopping for tonight. I'll be back before 5. Be ready by 5. -Luke x

What was tonight? He never mentioned doing anything tonight. I checked my phone- one missed call from an unknown number and a text from the same number.

I've got a bit of explaining to do, Grace. Meet me in the park at 12. -J x

I didn't know whether or not this guy was going to kill me but if he had to explain something I thought why not. I looked at the clock to see that it was 11:30. I jumped into the shower. I threw on my "I woke up like this" sweater, light wash skinny jeans, and my grey vans. I did my make up natural. I grabbed my phone and started my walk to the park. It was a rather small park so there weren't many places this "J" person could be. I didn't know anything about this person. If they were a girl or boy, their age. Nothing. Once I arrived I sat down at the nearest bench hoping they would come to me. Soon enough another person had sat down at the other end of the bench.

"So you did come, Grace." I looked up to see Harry. But once again Harry had blue eyes..

"Hey Harry?"

"Ah that's what I've come here to tell you." He paused waiting for my reply. I just nodded for him to continue.

"I am sure Harry hasn't told you this yet, he has a twin, JC. Also known as me." He paused again.

"Now you have most likely seen me most times thinking it was Harry."

"That explains th-"

"Blue eyes." he finished for me.

"Well are you as much of an asshole as Harry is?"

"That, love, is something you'll have to find out yourself."

"Deal."

"See you around, Grace."

Then he just got up and walked away, like he hadn't just told me something huge. Well huge for me. He must have been a little secretive seeing as he told me minimal information on the topic. I decided I needed a little walk. Time to just think. I began walking towards the pond on the other side of the park. My feet dragging across the tall grass that looked like it hadn't been cut in ages.

The part that confused me most was that, from a distance I didn't know who I was actually watching, JC or Harry. I also didn't know if JC was bad aswell. JC was the one who had slept with Layla, but did she know it was JC? JC could have been Harry so many times. Maybe JC was the one who worked at the bakery? I had so many questions running through my mind and I would never know the answer unless asked.

I had finally reached the pond and sat one the grass in front of it. The pond was a rather large one, I usually came here if I needed a little bit of thinking time. What I liked most about our small town was that it is small. You could walk to mainly anything.

I kept thinking just about things and I came across the fact that I haven't actually seen Taya recently. I haven't seen her around school, walking out of her house, or anywhere really. I wonder if she's actually happier with her little popular group. I had always wanted to be popular, you know? Just to be noticed, to be wanted. Life was so much simpler when it was just me and Luke being 10 years old. Going to the beach, eating icecream, having sleepovers, everything.

Luke! I checked the time- 3pm. I guess I had been thinking for longer than I thought. I stood up and starting walking home in silence, checking the social networks before I reached my house. My mom was in the kitchen making lunch so I decided to help her out.

"Whatcha making mom?"

"Some eggsalad care to join?"

"Of course!"

"What have you been up to today honey?"

"I went to the park for a bit to just clear my mind at the pond."

"What's been on your mind lately?"

"Just school, Taya, Luke, Harry..."

"How has Taya been? I haven't seen her around in a while"

"Well actually she ditched me for the popular kids."

"Awe honey I'm sorry, there are better people out there. And where is Luke at? I haven't seen him at all today."

"Speaking of Luke, were kind of uh dating now?"

"Oh my gosh!! I so called it! I have to call Liz about this!"

With that she left the room. I grabbed my sandwich and went into the living room to eat it. I turned on the TV and started watching reruns. Once I finished I put my dishes in the sink and got ready for whatever Luke had planned for tonight.