1.4

Hella short.

Grace's POV

"Oh I'll just be going..."

"I'm sorry Grace..." Layla whispered almost afraid Harry would hear who was infront of his mahogany door.

"Who's there babe? I'm lonely!" I could almost hear the pout on his damn face. Developing feelings my ass! Harry appeared behind the door next to Layla, although his face looked different, his eyes were blue in this moment.

I walked down the stony path and back to my own. I was so naive to trust him, to think he wasn't more than a self conceded douche bag dick face. I walked up the steps to my door and let myself in, untying the laces and throwing them to the ground with a bang. Luke walked in quietly observing my actions, although I knew he was there.

"You okay grace?"

"No."

I sat on the ground where I currently had thrown my shoes. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rocked back and forth slowly. Luke slowly picked me up bridal style and walked me to my room. He placed me and bed and sat with me. I fell asleep in Luke's arms.

Luke's POV

I had been waiting for months for this visit and to bring Grace back with me. I had fancied her since the first day we met as little kids. We've grown so close. Perfectly close. I was going to ask her to come back, where she could finish her school work here and we could fall in love for real.

Grace's POV

The next morning I woke up and decided to pick up breakfast for us. I got my keys and headed to McDonalds. I grabbed what he and I loved most and went back. When I got home he was in the living room watching hockey. Typical teenage boy. I never understood why guys loved sports so much. I called him in for breakfast and he was too distracted. I brought the food to him and we ate on the couch.

"Come home with me." He randomly said.

"I told you I would visit you on break"

"No Grace, come home with me. For good. I already moved out of my house and into a flat, for two."

"What?"