2.3

(The next few chapters will be her text conversations with a few different people just to get a better taste of what's happening with luke and harry and everything)
-not edited

Grace's POV
Me;
Hey broccoli boy

Michael;
Already with the nicknames? I've literally sent one text -_-

Me;
You can't expect to dye your hair an outrageous color and not expect to get nick names out of it...

Michael;
So you're assuming I got myself into this?

Me;
Well you did dye your hair green....

I got off of the couch, pausing the movie to use the restroom. Once I got into the bathroom I didn't bother locking the door, let alone shutting it. I was home alone it didn't matter. I looked at myself in the large mirror, impressed with the way I looked. I had expected myself to look like a bomb had exploded on my face, make up everywhere, but surprisingly it was rather on point. Once I was finished I got back on the couch clicking play on the small remote and picking up my phone. I clicked the unlock button with my finger and the bright screen flashed on. A few Twitter notifications and one text from Michael.

Michael;
My hair has been dyed nearly every color in the damn rainbow, besides green.

Me;
Whatever you say. So what's up?

Michael;
On the way to drop off the last delivery..

Me;
I thought you said you would text me AFTER work?

Michael;
To be honest I couldn't wait :o

Me;
I don't want to be on those texting and driving commercials so text me when you're done idiot lmao.

Michael;
So damn rude. Okay fineeee.

I continued watching the movie, checking Twitter every so often. I decided I should post a selfie on Instagram, because well I'm a typical white girl. I scrolled through my camera roll hoping there was atleast one decent selfie somewhere. Once I had found one I went onto Instagram to look for a quote because well I wasn't smart enough to come up with one on my own. 15 minutes later I found the quote "some people will never fit into your life no matter how much you want them to." Feeling it had a deeper personal touch to it. I posted the picture onto Instagram .