Chapter 1- 6 Years Later

[In most ffs he does this. Now its her time :) ]

Ps- No supernatural powers

Rakshit-

Its been 6 years since she left. I know I made the biggest mistake of my life divorcing her and marrying Lavanya. But it wasn't a real wedding. I was absent in her 4 days wedded life and even told everyone the truth after Lavanya was arrested.

But it seemed that it broke someone in a way healing wasn't possible. My wife, my love, my Drishti had taken it on her heart and why shouldn't she? What I did to her was terrible.

I still remember her tear struck face and her requests, asking me to stay but I didn't listen. All I had in my mind was getting Lavanya out of my life and making mom realize she was wrong but in the mean I broke her.

When I returned to her, the only words she said was 'It's too late. We are divorced and I'm never returning back to you'

Since that day I never saw her again. Everyone in the family was disgusted by me and mom. So disgusted that my sisters got married to get rid of, my brothers settled elsewhere and dad went with them. My uncles and aunts also went away.

Since mom was responsible for all the non sense happening in my life- I left the house too. Nobody stood with me or her. Now she lived all alone in that house and I live alone in this apartment that Drishti would always tell me stories about.

She had lived in this apartment in her college time. The apartment, the walls, the floor, each room screamed her name as if telling me how foolish I was to let her go that easily. She never wished to leave me, never wanted to go away. If I had been good to her, maybe she would've stayed.

I looked at the large picture of my love hanging on the wall and dialed a number.

- hello, Vinay. Vo kaisi hai?

- Sir, vo mein abhi apke pas hi aa raha tha. Bs panch minute dijea.

He hung up.

I was acting like some sort of psycho lover. I knew where she was, thats why I changed cities. Even if she wouldn't be in my life anymore, I will continue loving her. No other woman will ever enter my life, Drishti.

The doorbell rang and I kept the wine glass aside and went to open the door for Vinay who sighed looking at me.

- kaisi hai vo Vinay?

- achi hai

- uski koi photo?

- laya hun sir

He handed me a few photographs of Drishti who was smiling happily. Beside her was her cousin sister, Madhu.

Rakshit:- kitni pyari lag rahi hai na meri Drishti? Aise hste hue. Kash mein use itna khush rakh pata.

I looked at the photos and caressed her face, my hands trying to do the same with the forbidden spot but Vinay stopped me.

Vinay:- Sir please. Bht ho gaya ye pagalpan. Apko move on nahi krni to mat kijea. Pr ye kya hal bana rakha hai apna. Sara sara din baithke drink krna aur mam ko yaad krte rehna. Kam pr bhi nahi ate. Ap bs Mahima mam ke dea hue paison pe-

And hearing that name, anger took the best of me. Holding Vinay from his collar, I shook him harshly but he didn't move.

Rakshit(yells):- nam mat lena ye mere samne. (Softens) nam mat lena uska.

Vinay:- ok fine. Nahi leta.

Rakshit:- andar aa jao vinay.

Vinay entered inside and I took him to the room where Drishti's pictures were pasted all over the walls. The saddest part was that she looked happier without me. All I ever did was make her cry, and it was too late to realize how I was breaking her.