18~lifely flowers bloomed blood~18

Muzan:<-----HIHI!!
its been 3 years already....since tanjiro went into an endless slumber....i know youll wake up one day....and ill be waiting here for you...
today is little Nozomis birthday (Muzans and tantans child :D) i really hope today you wake up to see her turn 3... "papa?...." "Nozomi...." "what are you doing in here?" "dont worry.. i was just coming out right now.." nozomi...a young one that looks exactly like her other father....bright red long hair with a scar on her forehead...still eyes like mines "Cmon papa! mitsuki wanted to play with me at her house and i wanted to go! can you drop me off?""of course little nozomi!" i pick her up and leave the room to drop her off with giyuu "NAKIME!" then we went to the forest home or her friends nozomi knocked on the door and mitsuki opened it "NOZOMI!!" "MITSUKI!" they hugged soon giyuu came after "ah thank you for letting her come this time muzan! i dont remeber the last time we saw her!" its true i kept her with me in the infinity castle...i just didnt wanna risk her getting hurt...like tanjiro..."ill pick her up later...""okay muzan!" then the little girls and giyuu left as i walk down the steps they this flower caught my eye its was red im sure tanjiro wouuld had loved a flower like this... i picked it up and left "NAKIME!"
Ubuyashiki:<------MASTAA!! PASTAA!!
mitsuri has never been the same ever since sanemeis getting badly injered were lucky hes still alive and willing to fight for us....and uzui lost his hand .. not good... we didnt get even one uppermoon...and giyuu has betrayed us... and muzan is still standing just then i heard giggleing in the bushed i walked closer and hid behind the tree "Cmon Nozomi! they wont find us!" "mitsukii! we shouldnt be here!" i hid behind to get a closer look one of them looked like an uppermoon! and the other like tanjiro! "wait mitsuki!" "yes nozomi?" "w-what is my father finds us? he will be mad!" "dont worry! papa giyuu said that he was visiting in the town near here and we saw these pretty trees so we escaped when he was not looking! they won notice us gone!"GIYUU?! "but my dads different! you expect my dad to let me do this? HES A DEMON FOR GODS SAKE!" "SHHH!!!" i need to get them i suddenly rushed out of my hiding stop and grabbed them "AHHH!!" "UZUI!" uzui was with me so he grabbed them and then we took them back "STOP!!" we tied them up and  called a hashira meeting as soon as we could when they got here they all bowed "greetigs master...were hoping your night is going well!" shinobo greeted me "first...this meeting was called because of these two.." then the uppermoon looking girl scream "LET US GOOO!!!!" "mitsuki!! that wont help....we should have just stayed with giyuu!!""well now we have questions for you two.." they were infront of me and infront of the pillars it was night to incase they were demons "first.what are your names? full names." "i-im mitsuki natsuki tomioka!" then the hashiras looked at her wanting more answers from this relative of giyuu maybe "i-im Nozomi namie kamado" "KAMADO AND TOMIOKA?!" the hashiras were shocked these people related to these former demon slayers" first. with kamado. what do you know about tanjiro and other demons.?" asked shinobo "well i never knew him though...but ill try my best to help!.... ever since i was born hes never been awake...and i do know a few demons! my papa!" "and whos youre father.?" "his name is Muzan kibutsuji!" "MUZAN?!" we all exclaimed that "wait master! if i may speak." "yes rengoku?" "dont you think this is a way to lure in the demon king? if we keep them hostage then we can maybe get him?" "youre right...now time for this mitsuki who are youre parents?" "heh LIKE ILL TELL YOU!" then muichiro threw rocks at at mitsuki "dont do that to master." "f-fine! kokushibou tomioka and giyuu tomioka..." "wait if they have the same last name then they're.." "married so what-? whats the big deal? AND WHY USS!!!" "MITSUKI!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOURE GONNA GET THEM PISSED!" then the girl just looked scared of her and stoped talking "now were taking you hostage. but wheres giyuu and tanjiro?" aksed shinobo "m-my fathers in the alternate dimension... and giyuu is in the village nearby!" "thats all we need...thank you...we will put you in the old water mansion.
Nozomi:<-----AHHHHH TANJIROS DAUGHTER!!
the same one and the mist hashira took us to the water mansion "here stay here untill we find out what to do with you.." then they locked the door we looked around man i sure wish papa was here..."now can we leave?" "o-okay..." i bursted the window and then they mist hashira was infront of us "i knew we couldnt trust you alone... were taking you to shinobos..." we then walked agian to what they called the butterfly mansion and then we  met 3 little girls there names were sumi kiyo and naho "miss kocho prepared a room for yall! but first we want you to meet the others!" the little girls brought me to a demon slayer "kanao aoi! they willbe-" just then the butterfly girl triked to stike mitsuki but i gabbed her sword "why are there demons here girls!" the other one with bue eys came i shattered the demons slayer sword though.."AHHH!! nozomi are you hurt?!" then we all sat down in a circle "well miss kocho said they will be staying for a while! apparently there relation to demons like muzan himself! so there basically hostages..." "that explains why the girl was able to shatter kanaos sword.." "well the girl with black hair with pink tips is mitsuki tomioka" "wait tomioka? shes related to giyuu?" "yes!" "wow i feel bad for kocho...she really likes giyuu...dont you agree kanao?" the kanao girl just stood there fliped a coin and nodded "well this one with the dar red hair and red scar is nozomi kamado!" kanao looked sad..."miss kanao...if you dont mind me asking...do you like my father tanjiro?" i could tell they knew eachother...maybe on a mission? who knows....but she flipped her coin and nodded "well im sorry about you and kocho yknow about this but i will be happy to be youre friend! and so will mitsuki!" "yeah yeah....."
Muzan:<-----MAD MF.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THEM?!""i-im sorry! i was with them and when i was paying for smething the next thing i know they were gone!" "m-master! w-we can look for them!" i was pissed "NONE OF YALL CAN REST TILL MY DAUGHTER IS FOUND." then giyuu and the uppermoons left "FUCK..." first tanjiro now my daughter nozomi? i went into the room with tanjiro and placed that flower i found earlier then nakime came in "m-master..." she looked at me and said "Master! i need that flower!" "why?" "i need it for a medicine for tanjiro! its might be the ingredient for him to awake!" "r-really?" i gave her the flower and she went into the other room "i have all the other ingredents...he will mostly wake up when i give it to him!""how long will it take?!"" it will be ready in a few short hours." ten she left i grabbed tanjiros hand "dear...this is it.....your can finally wake up! and see our daughter nozomi....i wasent gonna leave his side...and i wont let him leave my side...not ever i kissed tanjiros forehead and then pulled out his favorite hairpin out of my hair "tanjiro...once you soon wake up...i will give you the wedding youve dreamed of.." it was a promise... i kissed tanjiro and then left the room...
Not vortechx:<----totally not me.
nozomi was helping mitsuki with her blood demon art she had 2 that i have no names for but shes able to use the same breathing styles as her parents they gave her her own katana too she made some water with her hands and then sprayed it on me "MITSUKI!!" "heh just toying with you! hey did you get youre blood demon art yet?" "hmmm lemme see...." i tried to do something but all i created was fire...i did wonder why its part of me... maybe something to do with dad? hmmmmm... then sudden words i spoke "hinokami kagura?" "huh- whats that?" "i dunno?" "wait! what if it has something to do with your ba?" "i was thinking that..." then i spoke the words agian "hinokami kagura!" then the fire suddenly grew mitsuki tried to touch it but it burned her "GYAHH!!" "mitsuki!" the fire in my palm sudden blew out  "there was a flame pillar..maybe he knows something about this?.... i mean its fire..." "okay then... to another place!" the kocho girl had to come with us to visit the other hashira "nope...nothing familiar..."\and you father was not a fire breather he was a water... so i do not know..."cmon me! think! think! wait...who was with father all of his life....AUNTIE!! "NEZAKO!""huh whos that?""thank you rengoku! we can go back now!" we went back...i need to find auntie nezuko! but she travels everywhere! only person to know where is is.... NAKIME! ill call her later!
                                                                                                   the next day....
Tanjiro:<-----THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!
i woke up.... "TANJIRO!" then somebody hugged me he felt cold.... i looked up and saw MUZAN-SAMA! "m-muzan-s-sama?...." "YOURE AWAKE! YOURE AWAKE! nakime you can go!" "yes master!" he was crying "m-muzan-s-sama why are you crying?..." "its been so long....finally!""w-wait how long was i out for?" "3 years! y-you can finally meet nozomi!" "w-whos that?" "our daughter!" "w-wha!" i i have a daughter?.....w-what?...."W-where is she!" i tried to get up but fell down he then carried me bridial style "d-dont get m-mad but...shes not here right now..she was with giyuu and mitsuki but they are not to be found...""w-wha?...No! w-we have to find her! i dont anything to happen to her!" i cant let her get hurt..and if she dies?...ill never get to meet my own child...."please get giyuu.""okay then..NAKIME!" then giyuu and kokushibou apearred infront of us "M-master!- T-tanjiro?!" "h-hey guys!" "were so glad youre okay!!" "thanks kokushibou and giyuu but giyuu...where were you lastly at...?""okiyawa village..." "thats near te demon slayer corps! maybe they got them!" "NAKIME!" we then got transported to the village in an alleyway "okay giyuu... show us where its at.." "cmon lets go!" we were going up a mountain and then found westieria "there is a enterance here.. follow me" we then saw the corps agian "who do you think would have taken them to their mansion?" "shinobo." "okay!" we then headed to the butterfly estate and they saw butterflys i lock picked the door and then we heard comotion in a room near by "Miss kocho went on a mission! if you burn down the house then she cant helpp!!" i hurried and rushed when i tried to open the door somebody came it was the hashira! muzan-sama then grabbed me "DONT TOUCH THEM!""p-please...WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN I JUST WANT TO SEE HER..." then kokushibou cut herbut this time he ended it by cutting her neck."SHINOBO!" then other hashiras came so we had to flee...i just want to see her....kokushibou was the holding the head of the hashira...
Muichiro:<------hi shawty<3
me uzui and rengoku were at kochos because we heard loud noises when we got there we saw kocho laying down looking like a corps "kocho are you oka-" when i walked up i saw her neck without a head..."SHINOBO!' then the sound hashira came up...damn demons.....ill kill them once i found out....if i remeber......then mitsuri and obanai came " were here to help!-" then mitsuri froze when she saw her friend beheaded "SHINOBO!" its painful.... but obanai came to comfort her as she hugged the deceased corpes just then the girls in the house came "MISS KOCHO ARE YOU GOOD-" she then froze her name was aoi...right? she walk up to shinobo and then came out 6 more people the demons the demon slayer and the triplets "MISS KOCHO!!" the triplets started crying "k-kokushibou....." i wondered why she said that who is that though?" "k-kokushibou still would never be this cruel.....? right?" "she liked him.....thats why..." then the butterfly girl attacked to mitsuki but nozomi restained her "KANAO! this wont help! were sorry but it wont bring her back! still shes a demon that dosent give you a right to kill her!" i runned twords them to help restarin the girl because she was slipping out of the demons grip then sanemei and genya came "whats goin on? we heard noise from our place-...oh..." im guessing he saw kochos corpes
Nozomi:<------HI HI- oop dont wanna deal with mad u- *goes to waifu*
i was restaining the demon slayer kanao then i came to see a man with scary scars he didnt come to the meet- all the sudden it was black and i saw something....a memory?....it had the same scary white haired man scabbing somebody?.....i wonder....WAIT! HIM! ITS HIM! i lost my focus on kanao and attacked him he started to go back to where i couldnt reach him and i had to close in the gap to get what i wanted...and that was him dead. i then tried to close the gap but didnt know how i pulled out my fathers katana and headed to him he was fast i dont know how to get to him....then i moved my feet in a certin direction i jumped spinned basically danced...i dance! i found myself doing a dance...but what dance? wait hino-...kami....ka-gura?  hino-kami-ka-gura.....hmmm..... "HINOKAMI KAGURA!" i shouted that out and the next thing i know my blood demon art of sun was merging with the iron and metals of my scarlet rock blade that obsobeved my scorching fire i got closer and closer.....Then.

PLEASE DONT SCREAM AT ME IN DA MORNING FOR DIS PLSBUT LUV YALL ANYWAYS BAIIII!!!<3