19~autie nezuko and cousin zenko!~19

Nozomi:<----*eats popcorn drinks coke eats cheese cake* what chu lookin at?-
i was filled with rage..til i got a scent into my nose...something ive smeeled...only in once place though....who was it.... guess i got to into my thoughts because i stopped......"NOZOMII!" suddenly mitsuki came running to me "gyahh! i was so worried! never scare me like that agai-" suddenly she stopped im guessing that she had got the same smell too.... suddenly i saw somebody "nozomi you do reconize that smell right?" "no...you?" "whos the people im close to?" "well your parents my dad and ta-" just then i knew what she was trying to imply...my dad was awake "you know i think we should get going..." she suddenly dragged me before any of them caught up to us suddenly she stopped infont of kokushibou and giyuu..."you know how much heat i had  to get because of you little girl?..look im just glad your both okay and nozomi we have a surprise for you!" "wha?" suddenly i felt my dad and somebody else hug me..i look back and see tanjiro..."DAD!" i jumped into his arms "ahh your so pretty nozomi!" my dad said before picking me up in his arms hey but now can we get sum food??? im hungryy!!""you know mabey antie nezuko can meet us when we get home??" "nevermind its home time!" me and mitsuki both chanted we loved antie nezuko she would always bring us souviners because she owned her own travel agency! last time from her trip to egypt she brougt us a cool scroll is egptain language thought i forgot the name....hmmm...eh ill remeber later! i guess my thought were taking me out of excistence because we were already at my home..."ZENKOOO!!!" we went and hugged cousin zenko as her was drowning basically in our grip.."hey now now girls dont drown cousin zenko! i want some hugs too!" auntie nezuko said we then hugged auntie nezuko and then we hugged zenistu! he was aunties boyfriend! "hey how about i get yall something to eat and drink..i mean you did want to tell us something?" "yes!"

Nezuko:<--------oooo she got something special!!

kokushibo was making food while zenistu were getting attacked by the little ones! "well tanjiro you know how me and zenistu have been dating for 5 years now right?" "yeah you told me that you guys fifth year aniversary was a few days ago just right now?" "well...he also proposed!!" i showed them all my ring that zenistu had gotten me! it was a diamond ring from a very expensive brand..i told him to get me a cheaper one but well it was his money.... "so your telling me that he took youre virginity away and proposed 3 years after? (zenko was three the same as the girls..) " "y-yes?" suddenly all of us were holding tanjiro back from killing his best friend! "tan-tannn!! cmonn!!" "tanjiro you know our story was kinda the same?" just then tanjiro grew red when muzan had said that "yeah kinda....and didnt kokushibo propose after the incident with giyuu?" "who said my name?" suddenly koku-kun came our with some food.."food!!" suddenly i ran down and tanjiro fell ontop of muzan as me and giyuu went to sit down agian.. "you know what i think me and tanjiro are gonna eat in our room?" muzan said while grabbing tanjiros waist "see and now your doing it agian!" "n-no were not!!" "yeah sureeee... why is he asking to eat in yalls room?" muzan then carried tanjiro out the room his his plate...

zenistu:<----------poor man...

"SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE SACRIFICE!!" all the kids and daki were chanting that while i was tied up with rope...why do they do this?? this is the second time "NEZUKO-" just then they tied my mouth "no no daddy! dont call momma shes talking with uncle tan-tan!!" my own son had BETRAYED ME!! suddenly i heard them come in.. "hey zenistu the foods read-" nezuko giyuu and kokushibo were staring at the kids and daki sacrificing me! im saved!! "heyy wheres uncle tantan??" "wheres my dadd!!" "i thought yall were done yet??" they were all just asking questions while their parents except nozomis were pissed.."how many times do i have to tell yall to not tourtre him??" "sorry daddy.." mitsuki said with a sad face then nezuko untied me "nezuko-chan!" "zenko whos idea was this?" everyone pointed at zenko "daki you were in it to?" "well sorry nezuko i was bored!!" "cmon zenko were staying for a few days we need to unpack.." then we left with zenko to unpack  then mitsuki went with her dads while nozomi went to her parents room...we got to out room and started unpacking suddenly while i went to put some of my clothes up nezuko kissed me! "maybe ill join with zenko later?" so she kissed me then threated me?? who did i make my fiance?... (you made nezuko your fiance dummy.."