14~ i now pronounce you husband and husband!~14 and mama giyuu is finnaly here!

a few months have passed tanjiro and muzan have been dating for a year now and giyuu is now 9 months!zenistu and nezuko started dating and became very close they are all currently in tokyo for a night out of fun December 31 1914
Muzan:<-----EEKKKKK THE CHAPTER THAT IVE BEEN WATING FOR
me and tanjiro have been dating for a year now..and i think its time i can ask my "question".. "master-" ive been planning ever since last month and im very excited "Master!" i had gotten help from kokushibou because hes one i can actually-"MASTER!!" kokushibou then shook me aggresively "Ah- yes kokushibou?""i ordered everything you asked me to okay? now im going with giyuu! have fun on yalls night out!""wait!""hm? yes master?""how is giyuu doing?" i was a little concerned knowing hes 9 months now it could happen anything even today who knows?"hes doing better were expecting for it to happen in this week tho?""heh thank you agian kokushibou""hah-T-Thank you master!"i was going to pick up the stuff first and meet tanjiro he was with nezuko and zenistu they went to hang out with nakime after tanjiro was gonna meet me at the park i started walking though the big crowds around the alley i was in and started walking to the jewlry store i heard alot of chattering "okay then!have a nice day!next?" i saw a lady she looked very bored but still sounded like she was having a good time eh "oh hello-" one look at me and shes blushing are you serious? she lifted her head from her hands and gretted me "a-Hi! im sukihiko! whats your name?" "im just here to pick up an order the number was 2863.""oh! okay! heh its right here!"she got a box and placed it down she then started writing down stuff "Wait this box cost... 1,093,738,643 YEN?!"she screamed that so loud everybody in the store started looking at me "W-whats even in here?!" "im just here to pick up the ring thank you""h-heh okay! hey ummm whats your name?" she wont ever leave me alone will she? i mean shes ot a demon slayer so.."Muzan...muzan kibusuji..""heh im Sukihiko hiko! nice to meet you m-muzan!Hey um ever want to talk m-more?"oh my gosh."No just please give me my box.""well eh maybe we can get to know eachother-?""Can you just give me IT?" "i-oh sure..." finally i got out there but i turned somebody nearby a demon hopefully they destroy that shop. i finally got out the flowers and pulled out the box that had the ring in it i held it up and smiled...gosh i hope you accept tanjiro...i dont know what i would do if ive never met you...i looked at the time it was bearly 15 pm...(3:00)dang! alot of people were around me why not get some demons i took the flowers and ring and then went on a spree as they started to celebrate ill be back at 16pm (4:00)
kokushibou:<---I WONT SPOIL OKAYYY\
i was with giyuu who was walking with me to the room"are you sure you dont need anything giyuu?""heh! Agian koku im okay! I dont need anything!" "oh okay then!"i then held giyuus hand "When do you think it will happen koku?" "estimited in 2-3 days... i dont really know? im not good with this stuff-""heh im not to-" suddenly giyuu collapesed "GIYUU!" "well guess we j-just found out the real time.."SHIT! nakime is not here yet! she wont be back till 20pm!(8:00)guess im gonna have to try my best till nakime gets here..."d-dont worry giyuu ill try!" i quickly brought giyuu to the infimary room just looking at his face in pain...dont worry it will be over soon! i the got inside and laid giyuu down on the bed "please giyuu try to hold for a few more hours! its only 15:14!(3:14) only 4 hours and 46 minutes till nakime get back...do you think you can hold for that long? "i-ill try.."Shit...
Nezuko:<----OWA OWA
i was at the bakery trying new cakes that they are gonna add! then i got a bad feeling..."nakime-kun...i feel like we should go home...""h-huh why nezuko?""shes right i think we should go all the sudden i have a bad feeling..."zenistu added "hmmm okay then tanjiro muzan wants to meet you at the park i think you should go there!""o-okay!" "its about to be 16:00...(4:00) cmon we should get going then!" we went to a corner and then teleported back to the infinity palace and then heard giyuu and koku in the infirmary "huh?" nakime me and zenistu went to go checkit out... we saw giyuu there WAIT DOES THIS MEAN?"Ah! what happened to giyuu kokushibo?""well nakime to be short its earlier then i expected-...""oh-! well ik glad these two little ones got that weird feeling but ill get everything ready..zenistu do you mind taking care of nezuko while were here?""o-okay nakime!" we left and then went into my pink covered room "EEEKKKKK!!! GIYU AND KOKU-KUN ARE GONNA BE PARENTSSS!!!" "o-okay calm down nezuko-chan!" "AND ILL PLAY WITH THE BABY AND DRESS HIM OR HER UP!" "i-Nezuko-" "EEEKKKKKKK!!!!!"
tanjiro:<---HE HE THE MOMENT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MILLION YEARS....
i was walking to the park and when i finally got there i saw muzan-sama and a girl of course i was not gonna interupt them so i let her speak "P-Please can we just h-hang Out??...""Arent you supposed to be at that store? how do you even know im here?""uhmm we got attack by somebody and then i ran and i saw you and i wanted to talk to you an u-uh!oh hello little boy!" she looked at me she had black hair and blue eyes hmmm i wonder how she knows muzan-sama?""Muzan-Sama! may i ask who if your new friend?" she seemed very nice honestly "oh her she-"she then bursted out words i dispised."i-im his girlfriend! eheh!were just having a little date! heh!""oh sorry to disturb you then! i really hope yall have a nice "date" then!" i left...i called nakime and went to the infinity palace but instead saw nezuko with nakimes biwa "W-Where nakime?" "heh with giyuu! imma have a new bestie Oni-chan!!!""who is that then nezuko?""shes with giyuu because yknow-""OH-"wait...AND I WASENT HERE?! NOOOO I WANTED TO BE HERE "hey tanjiro..what happened with muzan?nakime said that he wanted to meet you?""oh about that....."
*AFTER EXPLAINING* *zenistu tried to get his nichirin sword 13 times
"ZENISTU!!!""TANJIRO JUST LET ME GRAB IT!!!" zenistu was try to grab his katana and look for muzan...welp"MAYBE IT WAS JUST A PRANK?!""WELL TO BAD SO SAD IM GONNA MURDER THAT MICHEAL JACKSON SON OF A BITCH.""DID YOU JUST CURSE INFRONT OF NEZUKO?""WELL LET ME FIRST MURDER THAT HEE-HEE MICHEAL JACKSON STUPID ASS BITCH THAT DOES THE MOONWALK AND JUST STAB HIM TO THE GROUND AND LET HIM BURN IN THE SUN!!!!"(pls giyuus trying to have a CHILD GIVE HIM PEACE!)"BE QUIET THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE AND STOP CUSSING!!!""YOU STOP AND LET ME GO YOUU!!!!""Tanjiro!" i then saw muzan infront of me"YOU YOU SON OF A BI-" tanjiro then knocked out zenistu with his hand (THANK GOD GIYUU CAN NOW FINALLY HAVE A CHILD IN PEACE.)"tanjiro-kun...about her i just met her today but i dont know what she was sayig i promise you tha-!"i hugged muzan "its okay muzan-sama...i know you would never do that.." nezuko then said "soooo can i be an aunty to?"NEZUKO!"we both screamed that
its now 23:51(11:51)
Hides in the buildings:<---ME BOY I GOTTA SEE DIS MOMENTA
tanjiro was resting in muzans lap waiting for the celebration for new years to start "muzan-sama...the night looks so pretty dosent it?"...."Muzan-sama?" muzan then got tanjiro of his lap and kneeled on his knee tanjiro was confused "Muzan-sama what are you doing?""tanjiro...i have to ask something very important...""what is it-"then muzan opened the box to show a beatiful blue diamond 5.30 carot ring it was beatiful "M-Muzan-sama! i-" "Tanjiro Kamado...will you be mines and Marry me?" just as then it turn 24:00(12:00AM) and into the new year tanjiro said "YES!" muzan then grabbed tanjiros hand and slid the ring on as then tanjiro kissed muzan a at the same time giyuu saw the face of his own child :)
its was now 1915 and kokushibo and giyuu were with there chilf for the very first time *ITS A BOY*
still me:<-----AHHHHH OFFICIAL MAMA GIYUU AND DADA KOKUSHIBOUUUU
kokushibou saw the face of his own child as giyuu held him in his arms..the kokushibou leaned down to giyuu and his son to get a closer look "heh.... looks like his hair is like mines guess i won that part huh?" "Oh alright!" they started laughing and they saw nezuko in the room "AWWW I WANNA SEEE!!!!" nezuko ran twords the newborn and sarted cherishing him "hes sooooo cuteee!!!" "do you want to hold him?""YES!!" giyuu then gave him to nezuko and then nezuko started to play with him as kokushibo started checking on giyuu to make sure hes okay then soon the new married couple came in "AWW!!!" then tanjiro started loving the baby to "welp new to have a kid is most likely tanjiro..."then muzan did an evil smirk as giyuu started screaming as there is a nezuko in here "huh what doe he mean-?""NOTHING NEZUKO-" everybody started to look at muzan and tanjiro knew what was gonna go down in there room after they have a wedding...and who is going down... "tantan why u so red-?""its nothing nezuko tanjiro is.....A CHERRY?"said giyuu and kokushibou "cherrys are my favorite food~"then tanjiro got more red and soon flopped on the ground with his soul leaving his body "MASTER/MUZAN!!!" then muzan picked up tanjiro bridal style and said "well be in the room dont worry we wont make alot of noise tho!" then they left just then douma and akaza came in "OOOO!!!!~~~whats thusss thingyy? is it a girl i would love to devour her!"next thing you know kokushibo is holding the baby "yeah no.i dont think these 2 are allowed 500 meter near my child." then akaza was stilkl grinding his teeth then bursted "WHATS WITH YOU AND EATING GIRLS WHAT WHY DO YOU LIKE THERE PRIVATE PARTS SO MUCH?!?!?! WHAT WITH YOU AND THEM MAN I HONESTLY DONT GET IT!!!<3" then akaza left as douma followed "maybe yall should get some rest?" everybiody screamed as nakime appeared out the dark "d-did i scare yall?""WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!""ive been here kokushibou.""OH-well i really think giyuu should get rest i will take him back to our room okay?" "awww can i play with the baby tommorow koko?""heh sure nezuko!" then they all left the infimary
WITH TANJIRO AND MUZAN.......
Tanjiro:<----MF GONNA GET RAIKLEDDDD
"M-Muzan-sama! shouldnt we wait till after were married?"but it was too late muzan already undressed me.."GYA!!" i started blushing more and more "so you wanna be prepped first or have all the fun now my dear~?""p-prepped!""awww your no fun!" then muzan put some kind of liquid on his fingers and pushed one of his fingers into my ass.. "ngh~..." he then moved his finger in an out in and out and it was so tight in my A-ass! "mmh~!" i-it was so wrong for us to be doing this before even marrage but i-it feels so-"GAH!~"m-muzan added another finger and started to sciccor his fingers inside of m-me!"Nyaa!~" then muzan put something inside my mouth as he still fingered me..it was a muzzel? "shhh i promised we would be quiet and your making so much noise dear....am i going to hard? im just fingering your with 2...not 3 fingers?"then he pushed his 3rd finger in and pushed them in and out my ass...."mmmm!" i let out all my souns not like anybody could hear me with my muzzle in my mouth "hmmmm tanjiro i think youre prepped enough huh?" Oh no......"oh no what? dont worry! i will go as hard as i can!""how did he- wait did he read-?" heh of course i can tanjiro! now i know exactly what you want without you making a single noise!just like you cant talk but can?" just as that i didnt even noticed he unziped his pants to show his member....H-how the hell is that even gonna make it a few i-inches inside of me anyways? but too late agian he had already put most of it in "MMMFH!~" i-it hurts but f-feels good! muzan kept going i-in and out of m-me!"MH~!"t-this hurts....w-why giyuu? Y-YOU HAD T-TO ENCOURAGE HI-HIM?! just then he suddenly stopped "wow your pretty weak tanjiro you already cummed? a little longer then last time though" he then licked the cum of of me....he then took the muzzle off "C-can i just g-go to bed?" "heh your already tierd? dont blame me if i touch you tonight then.."

HAPPY VALENTIMES DAYYY!!!!BABIES I GOT A VALENTIMES?!??!?!
but untill next chapter 15~the "perfect wedding!~15

AND WHAT SHOULD I NAME THE BABY?!?!!? GIVE NAME IDEAS BUT LAST NAME IS GONNA BE TOMIOKA KAY?
<3