Cured hearts || six

Cassie Howard
Love sometimes feels like roses, they look so beautiful but the thorns hurt like shit. Love van seem so perfect, so beautiful and the best thing ever but the thorns can all rip that apart in a matter of time just with the skin.

You need to have someone in your life with thorns to find someone without it. Cassie dated all these roses with thorns to find out they were all the same, all ripping her skin apart and thanks to them she found her rose who would never hurt her, Maddy.

Maybe it sounds to clingy but Cassie Howard was in love, she never felt this feeling before, instead of ripped skin it's healed and soft. Maddy gave her so much comfort and love, more then any boyfriend Cassie ever had and she doesn't even date Maddy.

She knew Maddy was the right one after only spending her attention towards her, no boys, no school but Maddy. No one was there for her when she felt bad, her mom getting drunk as always and she wasn't close to others but Maddy helped her without Cassie asking for her help and comfort. The sparks that would fill her eyes every time she laid her eyes on her, smiling automatically. For Maddy she didn't need to change the way how she looks and her personality, she was perfect. But for Maddy she was a perfect best friend and not a lover since she spends her love well what she can call love she spends it on Nate.

but it isn't going well between them, they are fighting a lot which leads to Maddy coming over to the Howards needing to clear her head. Even though Cassie is jealous she would always be there for Maddy.

Like the time Maddy her parents were fighting a lot about his alcohol problems and it made Maddy stress a lot so she got the opportunity to stay with Cassie and the other Howard's for as long as she liked. Cassie letting her in her bed giving her comfort telling her about how she dealt with her parents drama giving Maddy advice which really helped and made them even more closer. They were sixteen back then which wasn't that long ago and it were amazing months getting to know each other more, doing each other's make up and giving advice. Maddy also payed attention to Cassie her little sister Lexi, she was fourteen and really insecure at the time, so they invited Lexi most of the time to hang out with them and to let them do her make up. It was something good for all of them in the house.

How badly Cassie wanted to realize her feelings sooner so she could've told Maddy without people getting in the way. But she always overthinks situations like that " what if " " but if I only did " no Cassie you can't turn back time it isn't your fault and you can't do something about it cause you can't control Maddy's feelings is what she's trying to tell herself then after.

Maddy brought Cassie confidence and that's what makes her also special, Cassie was always ashamed of her body after seeing how boys treat it. They made her really insecure sharing all of it also on the internet, so when Maddy came into her life she helped Cassie with her struggles. Cause it will always be Maddy, being there for her, being her friend, helping her and giving her confidence and strength. It was not her dad or mom no, it was Maddy.

Sorry for short chapter just wanted to make Cassies feelings for her more showable and why she grew feelings! Hope to update asap, and thankyousm for the five hundred reads I love you all so much and thanks for the support YALL are amazing<333 lmk what u think

M.U