The outburst of a real woman || twelve

(This chapter contains abuse and cursing !!)
Cassie Howard

In movies when a men has an outburst people would consider it hot but when a woman has an outburst she's a crybaby. Woman have been fighting for their rights and yet still we can't have the same respect for woman as we do for men. And still there are some people who love men who would totally be the biggest sexist, trump supporter and more, basically anyone like Nate Jacobs.

I try to be a good person I know I make mistakes often but I would not consider myself that low as someone as Nate right? But is that what I need to be for Maddy to like? Be an mean person then sure I'll give in to be good enough, I'll lower my standards but if people are gonna hate me for changing then I'm gonna fucking jump off a tower. I'm never good enough for someone only my body cause why else would dad leave me and all the snobs I dated after getting to expose my body to them and everyone else.

The innocent Cassie is death but not like the last time with the way I wanted, the way how Maddy wants it. Waking up 4AM wearing the clothes Maddy always loved on me, the ones I showed my lovely collarbones what she always says. If I get expelled for showing off my body too much I can just use the excuse of being sexualized that's where the power from a woman comes from, maybe a brat behavior but who cares. If I get expelled the only thing that would happen is my mom murdering me but that ain't worse then seeing her with Jacobs. Maybe I'm overdramatic but I'm done being used I'll rather change then be someone's leftovers, using me when they want then kick me to garbage again. I'm a real women now right? Not wanting my own rights is modern right now right?

( Time skip: 2 hours since Maddy left )
*knock, knock *
" Lexi open the door I'm busy " but like always she's too busy dreaming about her fantasy word so I'll just decide to ignore it, probably the mailman.
* knock, knock *
" you gotta be fucking kidding me " I walk slowly to the front door just to see the face I never would expect to be here, how did he even find out where I live? No no no Maddy wouldn't tell about us right?
" Howard open the fucking door before I'll kick it open, you and I have a lot to discuss " the voice of Nate Jacobs rings in my ear but it's like I'm in a freeze and my hand can't unlock the lock of the door, only my mind spinning with thousand questions.
" Howard I have no problem breaking in, you know I can cover it up with just using my last name so for the last time nicely, open the fucking door " Nate is getting more angrier by the second and I open the door slowly. " what did you force her into too?! " was the yell that echos through the house while he squeezes her throat harder by every second before she could even respond.

( 1 hour and a half before in Nate's house )
" I... didn'ttt.. saw anything I just.. looked at the time... " Maddy tried her best to get it out while Nate's hand is still around her throat. " oh yea? You don't seem to confident about that answer, is there something you have to hide mhm? " his eyes starting to look like his burning with rage. " no, no there's nothing " was what she wanted to say but that wouldn't work, she could or give in and be killed who knows what he's capable off or she just need to tell an other secret..
" Cassie don't hate me for this " is the sentence she keeps repeating in her head before she finally speaks, " Cassie tried to get me to have a one night stand with her while we we're drunk "...

AU: im backkkk and forgot how to write so enjoy this scrap, don't hate Cassie for giving in and well about Maddy well have your own opinion on her for now