Broken angels || four

Cassie Howard

Bad thing was that Cassie didn't felt any regret, she was exactly very happy that she could expose her feelings right there to Maddy with just her touch, the feelings that are almost always exploding when she sees Maddy.

She knew Maddy did feel regret though, cause she never talked about it and always changed the subject when Cassie tried to bring back the situation on the table.

But Cassie understands that Maddy's feelings for Nate were strong and that she truly loves him just like Cassie loves Maddy. Only Maddy could express that love to Nate and tell him, Cassie couldn't tell Maddy cause she knew that it would end badly.

Life isn't always about roses so Cassie tried to push her feelings away for a bit of time, having fun with a guy named McKay that distracted her from Maddy. McKay was sweet and Cassie felt love for him but that love completely disappeared the night after he asked her what any other guy asked her, nudes.

She met Mckay at a party at his house, he told her sweet things and made her feel loved but of course it wasn't a sweet talk only, he just tried to get her into his bed that night. Again her heart shattered and this time not because of Maddy or any other boys no for McKay the only one who showed her real love, not a best friend love or friend love just love. And it felt amazing having that kind of love, but after that night Cassie didn't really believe in it anymore cause she knew that being loved was always one of her dreams and Cassie Howard her dreams never come out or end up badly. Just like with her dad.

Trees falling down, ceilings ripping off it was like a storm but then inside your own body, like that feeling that rips your whole body apart piece by piece. The pain you feel but doesn't want it to stop knowing it's bad for yourself, knowing the regrets later of it. That feeling? That was exactly how Cassie felt.

She was going out with Maddy and it was quite fun, taking tequila shots and laughing together, for the first time they are laughing the whole room together without molly. They talked a lot about things what happened, Cassie told Maddy about the McKay situation and why they broke up.

" he asked for it while you explained the night before what the others used to do? " Maddy asks with concern in her voice. " mhm, I said no but he kept on pushing me to send them so I did which I regret it's like I forget every time what happened before. " of course Cassie didn't tell Maddy that it was Nate who was the first one to ruin her life in high school.

" I'm glad you dumped him he's just like every other boy you dated, you should change your taste to be honest " Maddy answered. " in what kind of taste? Players? Cheaters? That's the only ones we have left since the rest already took the normal ones " Cassie answered back. " Nate's definitely one of them, we finally first did it and he treated me like an angel while and after it. It felt so good he took care of me so much. Waking up to him cuddling me was honestly one of the best things that happened to me ".

Ouch. Cassie did except that Maddy would go back to Nate but it wasn't even two weeks later and they already fucked for the first time? And waking up after between his arms was the best thing that happened to her and not when she was tangled up with Cassie?

All those thoughts running through her head making her mind go all white, just some blurry sounds from far was all she could hear. " Cassie? ". Taking one step forward trying to recognize the place where the soft voice came from. " Cassie are you okay? " again she hears the soft voice speaking into her mind going right to her heart that's been all crazy since she took the first shot, she was scared that if she didn't find the place where the voice was in one minute that her heart was going to explode from all the pressure she was feeling at the moment. " Cassie can you hear me? " finally she hears the voice again which makes her break free from her thoughts and take some steps left right at the place where the voice came from.

And then it feels like she's getting pulled out from the earth going to space and in three blinks she opens her eyes back at reality again. " finally your awake from your " nap " lets go sing " Maddy says with a hint of sarcasm at the first sentence. And before Cassie could answer she feels the soft sparkling touch again, Maddy's fingers colliding with hers like missing pieces.

Getting pulled on a dance floor they started rolling their hips against each other screaming to the music that's playing in the background together, Cassie finally got her mind out of all the drama for some minutes without sex, it felt amazing feeling this feeling and there were no butterflies causing an almost exploding heart, no just happy feelings. Maybe from the tequila but right at this moment Cassie wasn't thinking that much.

bodies pressed against each other, sweat dripping down on everyone's body. It was so busy but for Cassie it was only important to see Maddy right in front of her with a smile. Oh this girl is gonna be the dead of me...

________
This chapter was so rushed and boring I'm so sorry I promise the next chapter would be longer and more drama cause it's getting very very extreme so lmk what u think and don't forget to vote<3
-
M.U