Fake cherries || seven

Maddy was so in love. Nate brought her presents and one of the most expensive coats ever, she really felt like she was finally loved. Unlike Cassie who was now helping picking out clothes for Maddy for her date with Nate. Maddy always talks now about Nate and Cassie gets sick of it, from Nate and that she not told Maddy her feelings. But you can't reverse time so now she just had to be a supportive bestfriend.
__________
" what about this top with those black jeans? " Cassie asks Maddy while holding up a pink fluffy top and some basic black jeans.

" I don't know, it has to be perfect you know? He is always such a gentleman, so perfect so i have to give the right energy back " Maddy answers deeply in love with the thought of her and Nate's date.

" you're such a simp Maddy, what's so special about your dates with him that makes you so worried about how you dress? You never give a shit how others think about you " Kat replies.

" you don't know what this love is, he makes me feel so comfortable around him and takes me to the most expensive restaurants or do something fun like bowling. A feeling i never want to forget " .

" yea but what's so special about him? Every person you are on good terms with have money and love " Cassie asks trying to hide her jealousy.

" like I said he is such a gentleman and makes me feel something i never felt before with anyone " Maddy answers again.

Ouch. Something she never felt before with anyone? Did that night really meant nothing to her? Cassie keeps replaying those thoughts in her head and forgets about the people around her for a minute.

" Cassie? Hello? " Cassie looks up and meet eyes with Maddy who's holding up a black short dress.
" mhm " she replies. " what do you think of this one with my red heels? " oh she could already imagine her bestfriend glowing in that dress, more beautiful then any model.

" he will propose immediately " Cassie answers trying to show her support.
" thanks Cass, i got to go now see y'all later " Maddy says and gives Cassie a short kiss on the cheek and gets outside waiting for Nate's car to pull up. How bad Cassie wished that Maddy didn't mean that kiss friendly but with love. Something Cassie only could dream of.

__________
Later that same day Maddy arrived  at Kat her house while Cassie and Kat were preparing the shots. Maddy had the brightest smile ever on her face plastered cause finally Nate was acting like he was before, no secrets, no violence, just love. So with excitement she opens the door and walks to Kat her room immediately.

" he got me a promise ring! " Maddy almost screamed when she saw Cassie on the bed.  " o my god, let me see! " Kat yells running out the bathroom.

" he better propose soon, so glad you guys are back together! " Kat says.

" look Cass! Isn't he the best " Maddy says in excitement running to Cassie. " ahw that's so sweet " Cassie answers with a hint of sadness but none of them are realizing that due the excitement of Maddy and the date she just had.

" tell us all about how it started till the end " Kat says now also sitting on her bed.

" okay so we first got to one of his favorite restaurants and he had already ordered for us so we could immediately eat and he ordered my favorite, sushi. And after he took me somewhere where nobody was and pinned me to the wall and then got the ring out of his pocket, just like a fucking movie! I never been a fan of sweet love but this was the best moment out of my life " Maddy says staring deeply at the wall thinking about her date.

While Cassie only could start feeling jealousy rise up, her best moment in life? And how can he be the one when he is fucking bipolar, one day he is such a " gentleman " and the other he's screaming at her for being so noisy and annoying from what she knew from Maddy's words. Isn't there something that could end their relationship? They are toxic and shouldn't be together, Cassie is always there when Maddy her parents are fighting or if she's just upset but Nate? Nate is sometimes the reason why she's upset and doesn't care about her he just like owning someone, at least that's something Cassie sees in her eyes.

" oh and i didn't even told you two how it went the first time " Maddy speaks with a flirting voice hinting about the time they did it.

Cassie felt like she needed to throw up, she didn't need to hear how his hands touched her instead of Cassies, how he made love to her instead of Cassie. She couldn't handle the jealousy anymore and stepped up from the bed ready to leave.

" i think I'm gonna call it a night, I need to go bye " Cassie speaks fast and runs out of the house as fast as possible before even one of them could answer her. Cassie her house wasn't that far it was twenty minutes walking from Kats house, normally she would call her mom to pick her up if Cassie didn't take the car herself but now she doesn't have time for that. She needed space, especially after her heart broke so much some minutes ago. Why can't she just get over this stupid little crush it only makes things worse. But you can't just change your feelings and that's something that really bothers Cassie.

——————
Meanwhile Maddy sensed that something was wrong, did she say something that could possibly hurt Cassie? She needed to think but first had some talks with Kat, she couldn't just leave her out of nowhere not when she missed her online " date " for this night. So after some talks and shots Maddy also calls it a night and grabs her keys.

But instead of turning right to her house she turned the other way on her way to the Howard's house. She needed to talk with Cassie what's bothering her cause this wasn't the only time she left when Maddy brought up Nate but she first didn't think of it much except now when she saw Cassies pained expression when the words left Maddy's mouth.

So when she arrived she made sure she knew what to say and knocked on the door.
—————
A/N since this one is not that big like I promised I'll update another chapter somewhere this week! Thank you all so much for the 900+ reads i love YALL so much and the support 🤍
Don't forget to vote and lmk what u think<3