Fairytale || one

Meet Cassie Howard ( past )
When Cassie was younger her dad got a lot of attention from different woman, he was handsome like most people would say around then and that caught a lot of her moms friends attention. It had made them fight a lot, it didn't matter if they were at a party or it was Lexi or Cassie's Birthday they wouldn't just quit it for a day. It was sad to see them yelling at each other cause she knew they loved each other so much. She had a good relationship with her father, he brought her ice skates to help her full fill her dreams. Skating on ice always helped her getting her mind off of things like her parents arguments. Sadly her dad couldn't afford her lessons anymore so she quit. She quitted her dream she had since she was five and her anxiety started. Her anxiety started cause her dad left the house. Yes sometimes it helped Cassie and Lexi because they didn't woke up in the night from the screaming in the bedroom but she missed her dad a lot, even though she sees him sometimes in the weekends when he picks Lexi and her up to spend some days together and do fun stuff together, oh how much they laughed together. But all dreams come to a end just like her ice skating dream, it's seems like her dad " quitted " with seeing Lexi or her cause he didn't pick them up when he used to. He left them both waiting on the sidewalk for nothing but to lose their dad without a goodbye. But it didn't take long for Cassie to get contact again with her dad. They texted each other a lot and she always told him about her day. But just like all her dreams he " quitted " with contact with Cassie. Until Cassie woke up from a text at midnight. Normally nobody would text her this late cause she wasn't really popular back at the time. It was from a unknown number asking her to open the garage and it didn't take Cassie long to connect the pieces and realize that it was her dad. Nobody texts her the way he did. So as fast as she could she ran downstairs and opened the garage, with open eyes she stared at her father. But he didn't look back at her, he only told her he needed some few things. So he walked past her and grabbed plates, spoons and more. Cassie felt her eyes watering till she saw him coming back from the living room again where Lexi saw him. Cassie had asked him if she could text the number to get contact with him again but he told her it was one of his friends but he will find contact with her again in a other way. Which was a lie cause never can a dream from Cassie work out. He left her, his daughters without a good goodbye. She never told anybody about that night. But Lexi also have seen her dad that night, something that Cassie didn't know but the reason for that was the same one that Cassie had cause also Lexi has told never anybody about that night. People at school would tell her rumors like that one of her parents cheated on the other, it made her stress a lot but later she ignored them realizing that those people wouldn't be her biggest problem, which wasn't a lie.
-
Later Cassie fell in love, she met a boy and everything went fine until he asked her if she wanted to make a sex tape. Cassie felt scared not knowing if they would last forever and if they would ever break up what he would do with the tape. But she gave in, she made a mistake she would later forget, she gave her body to someone who didn't love her but her body. The next morning he asked her for nudes and again she gave in after he promised he wouldn't share them.  Every day for three weeks he asked her for the same things, nudes. It didn't take long for them to break into a fight, she didn't want to send any nudes anymore cause she felt uncomfortable but he didn't agree with her saying he gave her body to her and she doesn't trust him after that. Which was a lie cause he wasn't a virgin, Cassie was. That day they broke up and just as Cassie expected he shared everything online, and with that everything. But he blurred his own face in the video so the police wouldn't have proof that it was him if she was ever gonna press charges. She never did cause she was scared and not that she has any good proof after he blurred his face. That guy was Nate Jacobs son of Cal Jacobs.
And Nate wasn't the only one who used her for her body there were multiple other boys who used her.
-
When she got into 10th grade ( sophomore year ) she met Maddy, they were both in the cheerleader team and they partnered up with one of the trainings and ever since then they were inseparable. They became best friends and had a friend group with two other girls named Kat and BB, sometimes Lexi was involved but she was most of the time in her own world on her laptop.
Cassie and Maddy helped each other with outfits and make up almost every day and Cassie couldn't help but feel sparkles everyone when Maddy her fingertips touches her body. She didn't realize then but she was growing feelings for her best friend. Only one of the problems was that Maddy just started dating Nate, the same Nate who used Cassie. She never told Maddy about the incident so she couldn't blame Maddy cause she didn't know about what he did to Cassie. And what Cassie saw was sweet love that Maddy and Nate had. He would bring her flowers everyday and hold her hands in the hallway. Cassie would stare at Maddy her hands and get jealous every time she saw Nate holding it. He would protect Maddy from everyone who tried to hurt her and so much more. They almost seemed perfect. How bad Cassie just wished that she had told Maddy her feelings earlier so she would maybe be in Nate's position, holding Maddy her hand in the hallways, grab her cheek with one hand and kiss her soft shiny lips. She imagined her romantic future with Maddy, how they would adopt kids, live together, marry each other and so much more. It was like her own fairytale.

A/N
First chapter o my, we have met Cassie and learned who she is and her feelings, and next chapter we will read it from Maddy her pov and meet her and her past. Let me know what you think in the comments and don't forget to vote<3

M.U