They're okay with them but what about us

8 years later (Because I have no motivation for anything anymore)

Reid's POV: "Papa do you and dad have a case today?" Jack asks from the dining table. "Not that I know of. Why do you ask?" "Just so I know who's picking me up today after school." He says and I nod. "The plan is that I'll come and get you from school. Then we'll drive to the office and you can wait in dad's office until it's time to go, unless you want to stay out with me and the others." "Okay. Do I have to call you Spencer though?" He asks and I nod. "JJ, Penelope, and Dave are the only ones who know." He sighs and puts his plate in the sink before going to brush his teeth. I pack his bag and hand it to him when he walks back out. "Let's go buddy." We walk outside to my car after I lock the door. We get in and I drive him to school. "Have a good day. One of us will call or text you if something different comes up. I love you." He smiles at me as he gets out of the car. "Love you too papa. Tell dad I love him as well when you get the chance." He says and waves before walking into the school. I drive off to work.

At work

I walk out of the elevator and see Aaron, Dave, and Jason talking. I walk over to them and notice that Dave and Jason are holding hands. "Are you two tired of hiding your marriage from the team? Also Aaron Jack wanted me to tell you that he loves you, since he didn't get to tell you this morning." Aaron kisses my temple and Dave smirks. "I could care less about what the team says about Jason and I. You two on the other hand are way to worried. So if we get a positive reaction from them then things will be fine do you two." Dave says and Jason turns to see JJ walk in. "Good morning everyone." She says and goes to get a cup of coffee. When she comes back over she looks at Jason and Dave's hands. "I was wondering if you two would ever confirm my suspicions. Now when's you anniversary? I need to know when to get you guys something." She says and Jason pats her in the shoulder. "There is no need for that."  He says and she nods. Emily comes in next and is followed by Penelope and Derek. I'm happy for Garcia because she has a good and stable relationship with Morgan. We all talk for a while before Jason goes to leave and Dave kisses his hand. "What you mean to tell me that they were together and I didn't know about this? Congratulations by the way. But why didn't anyone say anything?" Morgan says and I laugh to myself a bit. "They're married Morgan." Aaron says and Morgan looks even more shocked. "Well congratulations you two." Emily says and then side glances JJ. I've picked up on how close they are and just last week JJ told me about her and Emily's relationship. Emily notices my glance and looks confused. I look at her and then JJ and then back to her and smile. She seems to understand and smiles back before both of us go back to our neutral expressions. "Alright lets get to work everyone. I've got to get something's done before my meeting with Strauss at 3:00. If you need anything let me know before." Aaron says and walks into his office. We all go to our desks or offices and start on our paperwork. The day goes by quickly and before I know it Morgan, Garcia, Emily, JJ, and Dave are standing around my desk. "Kid lets get lunch." Dave says and I look at him. "Have you asked Hotch to come as well? You know he won't stop working just to eat if you don't ask." "We have and he's finishing up the last of file he was working on, now lets get some lunch." Morgan says and I close my book. I stand up just as Aaron walks out of his office and down towards us. "We need to be back by 1:00." He says and we all walk towards the elevator. When we get to the parking garage I walk to my car and Morgan stops me. "Wait pretty boy you own the Lexus?" He asks and I nod. "Yes. What did you think I drove?" He points to Dave's car and I turn him around as Dave gets in. "Not my car. Plus Hotch drives the a nice care as well." "Today is just full of surprises." He mumbles and walks over to his car. I get in and we drive to a small diner not far from the building. Once we all get inside and sit down the waitress that serves us all the time walks over with a smile. "Welcome back. Can I start you off with your usual drinks?" She asks and we all nod. "All righty, I be right back with those." She says and walks off. "So Rossi, how long have you and Gideon been married?" Emily asks. "46 years." He says and looks at his wedding ring. "It's funny how we even started dating really." He says and Garcia looks at him expectantly. "We were working on a case like usual and after it was over our team decided to go to my house for some drinks and to play a few games. No rules were in place and everything went. Anything legal that is. So as we kept playing and drinking the games got more intense until eventually it led to Jason and I making out on my couch. When that was over the team was kept coming up with weird situations in the games until they passed out. Jason helped me move some to the spare rooms and others onto the pull out couch or to a cot. By then it was 2:00 in the morning and we both took some Advil and drank tons of water. We talked for a while and the next thing I knew, I was agreeing to date him. Our old team never found out until we invited them to our wedding." He says and as he finishes our drinks are set in front of us. "Thank you Jasmine." She smiles and nods before pulling out her miniature notebook. "So what would you all like today?" She asks and we all go to hand her our menus. "We'll take our usual's." Aaron says and she nods and writes down our order quickly, before taking the menus from us and grabbing her drink tray. "Alright, I'll be out with those as soon as I can." She says and walks away. "Man we really do come here a lot. I mean she has our orders memorized." JJ says and we all nod in agreement.

After lunch

Everyone goes back to the office and I go the school to pick up Jack. When I pull into the parking lot a teacher taps on the window of my car. "Hello?" "Hello. I'm the fourth grade teacher Mr. Wilson, and I'm wondering if you have contact with any of Jack Hotchner's parents? I've seen you drop him off recently and he's ben hurt and his father won't answer his phone." He says and I get out of the car quickly. "His dad or my boss per say is in a meeting at the moment. I'm his other parent and I don't have time to listen to your possible homophobia. Where is he at?" "In the nurses office. I'll let you inside sir." Mr. Wilson says and we rush into to find Jack with a bloody nose and an ice pack being held to his nose. "Jack what happened?" He looks up at me and sighs. "Mark was bullying a few kids while at recess and I went to stop him and he punched me a few times." He says. I hug him and he hugs be back after setting the icepack down. I turn to look at Mr. Wilson mouth a thank you and he nods before leaving. I turn back to Jack and look over his wounds up close now. "I'm going to get your things from your locker and get anything you need from your teacher. I'll be back in a moment with what you need." I kiss the top of his head and leave to get his things. I open his locker and grab his bag and coat before walking into his classroom. "Hello, how can I help you?" His teacher asks and I walk up to her. "Is there anything that I need to get for Jack Hotchner?" She looks confused and I explain myself before she gives me what he needs. I thank her before leaving and going to get Jack. "Come on buddy." He gets up and we walk out of the school after I sign him out. We walk to the car and get in. I check my phone and see a text from JJ. 

JJ:Why is Hotch getting worried while looking at his phone and listening to a voicemail over and over again

I shut my phone off and drive back to work. Jack is quiet the whole ride back and when I park the car he looks up and gets out of the car quickly. I get out and lock my car before we get to the elevator. "Jack do you want to talk to your dad?" He nods but leans into me. "I want to speak with both of you if you don't mind." He says and I nod. When we get up to our level of the building I see everyone in the bullpen area standing around trying to get Aaron to say something. Jack sees this and starts to cry softly to himself and I can see that he's blaming himself for this. I pick him up and we walk over to everyone but keep our distance. Dave notices and taps Aaron on his shoulder and he looks over at us. He moves quickly through the group and taps Jack on his back. Jack turns to look at him and hugs him. Aaron takes him from me and holds him close to himself and talks to him calmly. 

Hotch's POV: I hold Jack as he cries into my shoulder. Spencer looks upset and looks as if he needs to say something to me. We all walk into the confrence room and shut the door before I set Jack down on the couch and he begins to start talking. "I was only standing up for a kid and then Mark punched me a few times in the face. I didn't hit him back because I knew that it was wrong to hit him. The teachers didn't notice until the kid I stood up for got their attention and they sent Mark to the office. I went to the nurse and they tried to call you dad but you didn't answer. When papa came to pick me up one of the fourth grade teachers Mr. Wilson came and got him. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you worry about me." He starts crying even more now and I hold him as he does so. Spencer rubs his back and we all stay there for a moment. "We're not upset with you buddy. It's our job to worry about you and don't ever feel guilty about that. We love you Jack and what you did for that kid makes us very proud." He smiles and wipes his eyes. "Can we go home soon? My face hurts and I'm tired." I nod and quickly grab my things from my office before coming back and getting him. We leave and Spencer comes home latter to find Jack asleep. He smiles and gives me a kiss before we both get ready for bed and go to sleep.